- Qatar Airways Opening Previous CC Application

Hi, how are you? I wanted your advice

Author
  Topic Started By:  dreamer123    On:  Thu 23rd September, 2021 at 20:03
dreamer123
#2  Hi, how are you? I wanted your advice  Posted 23/09/2021 at 20:03
Hi, how are you?
I wanted your opinion on one matter

I had applied for Emirtaes Airport Operation Agent and was sent the Congratulations email. I wanted to apply for Cabin Crew in the first place but the position wasn't available. Now that they are accepting Cabin Crew Applications, I already applied, Is it wrong to ask them to be considered for the cabin crew instead of the Airport Service job? Can I reply to the Job offer email with my request? At the same time, I don't want to lose the chance of the Airport Services

I need guidance on what to do, please advise me something, I am confused
I appreciate the time and effort you'll put for answering my query
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: Hi, how are you? I wanted your advice  Posted 24/09/2021 at 05:22
In reply to post #2...
Congratulations on the operations agent position. The cabin crew application is completely different to any other position, so it is not transferable. The process also takes time - often up to 6 months for the whole cabin crew process in the UAE. The best thing to do is to take the agent position and make the new application for cabin crew and then see how things go from there, then in 6 months if you are lucky enough to pass through the cabin crew application and all stages, then you can accept the cabin crew job as long as your contract allows (if it is not a fixed term contract).

It is a difficult and often stressful journey to become cabin crew (its not like any other job application and only a small percentage of people actually get the job) so you should always have a back up plan - especially in these difficult times - so it is wise to keep the current job offer, accept it and then apply for cabin crew and see if you make it through...
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top