profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Gulf Air recruiting flight attendants
profile image
veloster
Am getting issues on uploading a CV,I used the correct format and is less than 100KB,but stiill doesn't want to upload,I even tried different browsers and used my phone to upload but still can upload the CV at all,it must be a problem with Gulf Air system I guess
profile image
urbangirl
Originally posted by @clara725
Hi guys im new here but i applied yesterday with gulfair, i was having the same problem until I realised on the mobile bit you have to do it as 077-******** and your CV has to be in .doc. Minutes later I have received an email saying they have receuved my application etc.

coolll thanks I got it!
profile image
DanahBilyanweba
When i already clicked the apply... the sentence "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Email failed to send" and comes out. What does this mean? Does it means my application didnt sent?? Pleaseeeeee reply soon.
profile image
DanahBilyanweba
Have you tried applying already?
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Keep trying, sometimes the system goes down... and double check that you have the correct file size for your CV and have filled in the form correctly!
profile image
DanahBilyanweba
Thankss. My CV is in the right format and even my mobile. Maybe it has something to do with the "Relevant Qualification" do I need to put all my qualifications or they just want something short? And with the Current and Annual Gross. What should I put when I'm not currently working at the moment. :( I'm flying to the middle east next month and I really wanna work in Gulf Air. :(
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
It's probably just a glitch in the system and will be working again soon.... relevant qualification - you could put in your highest or most appropriate qualification. Current gross salary you could put the last salary you had and the same for annual ( or what you expect to be paid...)
profile image
user16937
Hi everyone
I applied for this position back in February and was invited for the interview which unfortunately was held in Manama only at that time, and I couldn't afford travel expenses....do you think they will only invite people to Bahrain for the assessment or is there any small chance to get an interview somewhere else, in Eu let's say?

Cheers!
profile image
Nanette
Hello @carlafly32 I was invited also last may and unfortunately I have the same situation like you. My friend told me that they are only doing the assessment in Bahrain, I am trying to contact the HR to give me another chance to attend the assessment but till now I did not receive any reply from them. Is Ms, Al Alawi the one who invited you? or another HR personnel? Best of luck. Hoping to fly with you soon.
profile image
DanahBilyanweba
Do you guys have an idea if how long Gulf Air will get back to you to send an email whether you made it or not?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.12k 2 months ago
6 1.12k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.22k 1 year ago
8 8.22k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.43k 1 year ago
162 634.43k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.8k 3 years ago
27 193.8k 3 years ago by juankax
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.27k 9 months ago
266 595.27k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.48k 4 years ago
10 67.48k 4 years ago by user16937