Gulf Air recruiting flight attendants
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
profile image
urbangirl
people outside bahrain cannot apply :(
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Where does it state that you have to be in Bahrain to apply - the application allows you to put your nationality and country of residence?
profile image
angelic
I don't understand why "apply" button does not work. I checked all. Am I the only one with this problem? I wonder if there is any email address or any other way to apply
profile image
angelic
I tried to apply many times. I checked everything but really hopeless. I'm outside of Bahrain. It is not possible to upload my cv as well as the site does not accept my phone number even with the right format I wish there would be some other option to apply
profile image
clara725
Hi guys im new here but i applied yesterday with gulfair, i was having the same problem until I realised on the mobile bit you have to do it as 077-******** and your CV has to be in .doc. Minutes later I have received an email saying they have receuved my application etc.
profile image
clara725
Hi guys im new here but i applied yesterday with gulfair, i was having the same problem until I realised on the mobile bit you have to do it as 077-******** and your CV has to be in .doc. Minutes later I have received an email saying they have receuved my application etc.
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Agreed, that is the issue... with the phone number just put it in without the zeros or plus at front plus the dash after the first three numbers and it works...

Remember that many of the application systems in the Middle East have glitches and they are not so quick to update or fix them, so keep trying if you find an issue!
profile image
clara725
I am from the UK tho and mobil numbers here are always 077- or 079 etc. How long do they get back after online application?
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
You need to add the UK code +44 and drop the first zero of the mobile number so for the box you would put in 447-777777 for example...

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.12k 1 week ago
7 1.12k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.23k 1 year ago
8 8.23k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 2 months ago
8 2.91k 2 months ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.34k 9 months ago
266 595.34k 9 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.81k 3 years ago
27 193.81k 3 years ago by juankax
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.55k 1 year ago
93 408.55k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.47k 1 year ago
162 634.47k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle