profile image
brighton_rocks
General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet
profile image
kungfu28
Hello dollies, hope you all having a fantastic training or flying at your current airline

I’d like to recommend you a personalised passport case that I’ve been using (I turn it into a mini purse when I’m down route as I have all important docs with me and don’t want to leave them in hotel room)

The website I ordered from is www.guguonlinestore.com
And I followed them on IG: personalisedpassportcover

Hope this helps for the newbies. Happy flying! ??
profile image
user16937
Hi guys

I started working as a BA cabin crew in July and created a blog that tells you more about what it is like:

www.barteksflyingstories.wordpress.com

Why not check it out?

If you have any questions, requests or comments, I am always happy to help. Please just use the Contact function on the blog rather than PM on here as I don't check this site frequently. And don't forget to follow the blog via email for regular updates :).
profile image
Michael Sparling
great blog thanks!
profile image
JessicaHollister
Hi Newbie,

Really interested in how this turned out as in the same situation!

Thanks!
profile image
Joellewonderland
Hey guys does anyone know the website where crew buy their uniform? I know the first one is offered but I'd like to get myself a second one and I heard there is a specific website, also do you know if you're given the scarf, coat, cardigan, blouse, gloves and crew bag or you have to pay extra for them?
profile image
Lesley Gray
fantastic blog thank you!
Can I ask have you left Aviation now?
I have been away from flying for 4 years and miss it every day. I’m now going to return with BA. This realistic blog has reminded me why
profile image
user16937
[deleted by the author]
profile image
Plane_Sailing
Hi,

Unsure if anyone can help, I recall when I joined BA MF there was an onbaording website and a generic logon, for the life of me I cannot remember the website or the login in. Can anyone help?

Thanks
profile image
Jolalaharvey
Hiya I’ve just been informed Friday by email that I was successful with ba mix fleet cabin crew, with a start date in Jan 18th ( training), this is a full time role but I really want part time, what’s the best way of getting this? Do I contact ba now? Yr advise would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Jo
profile image
2Fly2Serve
I would contact them ASAP as the process is extremely in-depth and takes months and you don't want to waste your own time if you can't commit to the contract! I'm not sure how many part-time staff they have and whether or not they even offer part-time to new crew so you would have to find that out but best to get in touch with them sooner rather than later

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.1k 9 months ago
266 595.1k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.31k 1 year ago
162 634.31k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.63k 1 year ago
31 372.63k 1 year ago by Charles Carter