Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Do I really have to wait 6 months? emirates .
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- A step by step application process!
- Welcome to new crew
- Emirates: Timeline
- BA new crew training accommodation Heathrow offer
- Thomas Cook EMA start date 25/02/2019
- Glasgow Training - 6th March
- Aer Lingus Cabin Crew 2019
- Emirates recruitment process

General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  brighton_rocks    On:  Wed 14th September, 2011 at 11:57
brublonde
#3107  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 23/10/2018 at 13:45
Hi all,

I have an assessment day for Monday 5th November and I am from the UK - I was wondering what type of passport do you need to have? Mine is a 1 year one.... will this be ok do you think? I am not sure what the requirement is for mixed fleet and passports.

Thank you!

Camilla
**Live life with no regrets**
         Jump to Top
Redhead
UK - Northern Ireland
#3108  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 26/10/2018 at 21:21
Can anyone please shed some light on "World Class Mixed Fleet Experienced Cabin Crew with EASA Attestation" that BA is currently hiring for?
- is the World Class typical roster comparable to regular MF Cabin Crew roster?
- and is the World Class cabin crew salary really 25-29k a year, as it states in the job ad..?
Thank you!
         Jump to Top
Alex2705
United Kingdom
#3109  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 27/10/2018 at 23:29
In reply to post #3107...
So long as its a valid EU passport giving you the right to live and work in the UK, with unrestricted travel worldwide you'll be fine.

Please note however, many places you enter, such as Singapore, Kuwait, Dubai, Jeddah you'll need to have a minimum of 6 months validity remaining on the passport in order to enter.
         Jump to Top
Karen L.
#3110  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 30/10/2018 at 22:25
Hi everyone! I have a post that is full of information about working for British Airways Mixed Fleet such as assessment information, the application process and salary! You can find it here: http://www.becomingcabincrew.com/2018/10/13/british-airways-mixed-fleet/
         Jump to Top
< Prev