- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet

General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  brighton_rocks    On:  Wed 14th September, 2011 at 11:57
Plane_Sailing
#3096  BA onboarding website  Posted 11/08/2018 at 10:28
Hi,

Unsure if anyone can help, I recall when I joined BA MF there was an onbaording website and a generic logon, for the life of me I cannot remember the website or the login in. Can anyone help?

Thanks
         Jump to Top
Jolalaharvey
#3097  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 11/09/2018 at 23:14
Hiya I’ve just been informed Friday by email that I was successful with ba mix fleet cabin crew, with a start date in Jan 18th ( training), this is a full time role but I really want part time, what’s the best way of getting this? Do I contact ba now? Yr advise would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Jo
         Jump to Top
2Fly2Serve
United Kingdom
#3098  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 12/09/2018 at 16:32
In reply to post #3097...
I would contact them ASAP as the process is extremely in-depth and takes months and you don't want to waste your own time if you can't commit to the contract! I'm not sure how many part-time staff they have and whether or not they even offer part-time to new crew so you would have to find that out but best to get in touch with them sooner rather than later
         Jump to Top
sky_flyer
#3100  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 13/09/2018 at 22:27
In reply to post #3097...

Originally posted by Jolalaharvey

Hiya I’ve just been informed Friday by email that I was successful with ba mix fleet cabin crew, with a start date in Jan 18th ( training), this is a full time role but I really want part time, what’s the best way of getting this? Do I contact ba now? Yr advise would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Jo

BA does not offer New Entrants part time contracts.

You have to join on a full time contract then after you have passed probation you are able to express a preference for part time. This is not guaranteed and indeed there are many current full time crew still trying to get part time!
         Jump to Top
Libbatee74
#3101  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 23/09/2018 at 22:37
Hi guys, I've been given a conditional offer with BA and have just submitted all my info for the screening process, i recieved an email saying they would be conduction a financial probity check as part of the screening process, I'm really worried about this as I have a ccj from jan2014 (it will drop off my file in Jan 2020) I wasn't even aware of until out of curiosity as to what financial info they would have access to i checked my credit score online and saw it and now I'm terrified they will withdraw their offer of employment as a result of this ccj? I've worked for 2 other airlines previously and ive never had a financial probity checks? Please can someone advise me on what to do or what the outcome may be for me?
         Jump to Top
Alex2705
United Kingdom
#3102  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 07/10/2018 at 22:42
In reply to post #3101...
It honestly isn't very intrusive. 1 CCJ shouldn't make a difference to your job, I'm sure you'll be fine.

--

Ex Mixed Fleet Crew.
         Jump to Top
CABINCREWES
Spain
#3103  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 14/10/2018 at 22:02
Hello!I’m thinking of applying for BA but i’m Concerned about what kind of “look” they are actually looking for.I’m 18 obviously with no previous experience but with tons of excitement to start to work as a cabin crew!and i’m 180cm but 78,7 kg so i’d Be on the edge of “healthy” would that be a problem?Hope someone ca help me
         Jump to Top
pepe1205
#3104  Real life info regarding working for BA  Posted 19/10/2018 at 23:13
Hi there,

I've been where you are before and now I'm flying across the world for over a year with BA already. If you want any further info about what working for BA is like, follow me on Instagram or message me there @pepelareina

Jump to Top
a_bc249
Groupie
#3105  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 21/10/2018 at 15:40
Hello all, wonder can anyone shed some light on what is a typical roster and life like for a World Class crew?

Thanks
         Jump to Top
robyn2k16
#3106  Re: General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet  Posted 23/10/2018 at 10:29
Anybody here apply for the World Class Mixed Fleet Experienced Cabin Crew with EASA Attestation? I got invited to assessment more than 2 weeks ago and they haven't posted any slots yet.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >