profile image
brighton_rocks
General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet
profile image
Tashaw
I wonder if anyone who's recently started can help me...... I'm due to start on 9th Feb and plan on booking accommodation on a nightly basis but in order to get a preferential rate this needs to be booked in advance. Therefore I wanted to know if anyone could tell me if it's possible to get your training schedule before you start or are you only privy to this information on day 1 of your course? X
profile image
Cherb
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if we get paid during the training and what pay is paid and when? Thankyou
profile image
Cherb
Just wondering if anyone can help me do we get paid during the training and if so what is the pay like and when? Thankyou
profile image
user16937
Only basic
profile image
Cherb
Thankyou is it paid weekly/monthly ?
profile image
user16937
Monthly ...
profile image
Imnewhere
Hello,

I would like to know the structure of the training course. would you know if it is mon-fri and the timings? or does it change depending on the stage of the training course

Thank you in advance
profile image
ZoeBurke23
Hi my names Zoe I've just received my start date which is 7/3/17 soooo excited

I'll be moving down from Leeds so I'm looking for somewhere to stay, long term preferably so that when I'm doing training I don't have to worry about finding somewhere to live after .. I'd rather live with other crew - males/females I'm not fussed

I'm really tidy and easy to get along with! I'd prefer my own bathroom if possible! Maybe if anyone else is moving down or knows of a spare room they could let me know, thanks! Xx

P.s I'd be looking to come down a few days before training .. ??
profile image
sianporter89
Hi! I have a few friends who have done training and said it's all over the place so can be weekends aswell. Sometimes you have like 5 days on 1 off bla bla bla so there isn't much structure to it I don't think! You will get the plan on the first day which isn't to helpful lol. It seems that if you start on a Thursday you seem to have the wknd off from people I've heard from so hope this helps. :-)

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.31k -
0 1.31k -
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.62k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.62k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.33k 11 months ago
39 427.33k 11 months ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.78k 8 months ago
266 594.78k 8 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.51k 10 months ago
64 248.51k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.23k 1 year ago
93 408.23k 1 year ago by David_Hume