Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- EasyJet Staff Travel
- Easyjet staff travel
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Resend an email with all the requested documents?
- Double room in flat share with BA crew in Redhill
- Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 months.
- Re applying to emirates
- BA new entrance crew accommodation Heathrow offee
- Qantas Roster Codes
- Emirates application form - education etc?

GCSE qualifications? Cabin Crew

Author
  Topic Started By:  CharnleyJ    On:  Sun 5th August, 2018 at 18:55
CharnleyJ
#2  GCSE qualifications? Cabin Crew  Posted 05/08/2018 at 18:55
Hello!

My dream job has always been Cabin Crew, ever since I was 7 years old! I am coming up to my final year at secondary school (Year11) and my GCSE's are only a stone throw away.

I would love to work with BA, and I am just seeking advice on tips and helpful things which would help my application/interview?

Most airlines want people to achieve Grade C in mathematics and English. However, unfortunately I am not predicted those grades and I know my self that I could never achieve them.

I am estimated a grade E,D for maths and English, but I am such a people person. Always smiley, approachable and talk able. I am going to apply for Travel & Tourism at my local college and that includes the aviation industry too.

Cabin Crew services e.g trolly and communication skills between the crew and passengers. Airport gate and check-in systems on how to operate them etc...

I just want to chase my dreams and get this job!

Can anyone please leave me advice?

Much appreciated!
         Jump to Top
lisiloo
United Kingdom
#3  Re: GCSE qualifications? Cabin Crew  Posted 06/08/2018 at 03:59
Hi honey,

The advice that I would give to you, especially coming straight out of school, would be to get some customer service experience. Perhaps get a part time job where you are working with the public? Once you have done all of your exams you can get your application into BA!!

I didn't have the best of grades. But I had a lot of customer service experience and I think that is what they are looking for - at the end of the day, to fly, to serve...That is their motto and it's something I strongly believe in. We are there for the customer. If you are worried about your grades, please don't let it put you off applying. Just get that customer service experience under your belt.

All the very best of luck xx
Don't make me walk when I want to fly.
         Jump to Top