Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Games to play inflight

The Experienced Cabin Crew forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  A330Ryan    On:  Sun 13th January, 2008 at 01:28
A330Ryan
United Kingdom
#1  Games to play inflight  Posted 13/01/2008 at 01:28

To avoid going off topic on the "Turbulance" thread I thought it best to start a new one...

I like it when you come up with a "word of the day" that must be used EVERYTIME someone makes a PA, try and get the flight deck to play too!
         Jump to Top
LTN330
Australia
#2  Re: Games to play inflight  Posted 13/01/2008 at 08:19
There's the cheerio game you can play when passengers disembark.  When you're standing there going 'buh-bye, thank you, take care' etc when you see someone you fancy, you say 'cheerio'

You need to do it with a buddy and the challenge is to keep a straight face.

Empty sectors are much more fun.  We used to sit on the large flight crew trays just before touchdown.  When the aircraft brakes, we used to go sliding down the aisle like a toboggan.  Or we would stand in the back galley as if on a surfboard and try to do a hand-free landing.

Completely illegal and I wouldn't dream of doing it now but back in the day, we could get away with a lot more.

Jump to Top
A330Ryan
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Games to play inflight  Posted 13/01/2008 at 20:36
So many friends have got pictures and videos of themselves doing it on take off with the trays.. but I'm to scared I will be one of the few that smack their knee into an pax seat.... painfull!

On a twin aisled a/c 2 crew start at row one and slowly walk down the cabin the idea is to get to the back without being stopped by a pax. The looser has to buy you a drink (Many variations). I was always on the wrong aisle! - I used to say its because I have a welcoming smile. lol
         Jump to Top
emfdonohoe
Groupie
#4  Re: Games to play inflight  Posted 13/01/2008 at 21:59
on 777 / 332 have raced to finish the complete service first....the pax got involved too making it lots of fun. sure livens up a nightime NBO - DAR - DXB
         Jump to Top
Missfly
United Kingdom
#5  Re: Games to play inflight  Posted 16/01/2008 at 18:18
The I went to Anne Summers and Bought game is good on long night flts.

Each one picks something from Anne Summers and go through the alphabet.  IE - I went to Anne Summers and bought A - A**L Beads.

Always good for a laugh when you get to Q.

Jump to Top
LTN330
Australia
#6  Re: Games to play inflight  Posted 16/01/2008 at 19:14
Sounds a bit too noisy for the FIRST galley on a night flight.  Would be good around the poolside when it gets rained out.  Better than monopoly with the flight crew.
         Jump to Top
GALLEY_SCALLY
United Kingdom
#7  Re: Games to play inflight  Posted 17/01/2008 at 19:17

yep the tray race in the aisles is a good one, but I take it on Craft without the CCTV?

... Scally Crew ...
         Jump to Top