- Emirates application
- Emirates Video interview

Finnair Recruitment 2019 for 2020 season

Author
  Topic Started By:  Alessandrolnd    On:  Wed 27th November, 2019 at 12:59
Alessandrolnd
United Kingdom
#1  Finnair Recruitment 2019 for 2020 season  Posted 27/11/2019 at 12:59
Hi all, I've just done my assessment day with Finnair, in Helsinki. It was a pretty straight forward day. It lasted less than 3hrs consisting of: 1 on 1 interview, group task, 1 simulation (alone with 2 Finnair reps). I am a bit skeptic just because their conditions are a bit off-putting. Training is 8 weeks, unpaid and you start working afte 2-3 weeks upon completion. Salary is average and I don't know how expensive it is. Is there anybody that works for Finnair? Is it true that long-haul layovers are always 24hrs only? What's the average wage for a permanent part-time crew?
         Jump to Top
LauraDrewett
#2  Re: Finnair Recruitment 2019 for 2020 season  Posted 09/03/2020 at 21:45
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find the application form to take the Finnair training course to become a cabin crew member?
         Jump to Top
jknox
Groupie
#3  Re: Finnair Recruitment 2019 for 2020 season  Posted 12/03/2020 at 19:35
In reply to post #2...
Finnair currently aren’t taking on any cabin crew, they’re actually considering laying off a good number of current crew due to the coronavirus situation, so I wouldn’t expect recruitment to open any time soon.
         Jump to Top
monteclara
#4  Re: Finnair Recruitment 2019 for 2020 season  Posted 13/03/2020 at 08:55
In reply to post #1...

Originally posted by Alessandrolnd

Hi all, I've just done my assessment day with Finnair, in Helsinki. It was a pretty straight forward day. It lasted less than 3hrs consisting of: 1 on 1 interview, group task, 1 simulation (alone with 2 Finnair reps). I am a bit skeptic just because their conditions are a bit off-putting. Training is 8 weeks, unpaid and you start working afte 2-3 weeks upon completion. Salary is average and I don't know how expensive it is. Is there anybody that works for Finnair? Is it true that long-haul layovers are always 24hrs only? What's the average wage for a permanent part-time crew?

Good to know, I hope everything is doing well in your career now.
         Jump to Top
monteclara
#5  Re: Finnair Recruitment 2019 for 2020 season  Posted 13/03/2020 at 08:55
In reply to post #3...
Wow, good luck I hope you passed!
         Jump to Top