profile image
alba ruiz
Eurowings PMI
profile image
Patricia Kiraly
Excellent! Congrats to u!
And thank u for the info!!
The papers I think you need to hand them at the interview.
I don't know about the hotels, but you need to check in can pastilla, ( which is close to the airport actually) I would suggest to try booking.com or airbnb..
best of luck and if u get more info, please share it!;) as i said b4: sadly noone is coming back in here after their interview ..
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Good morning :)

Thank you!

Yes that is correct about the documentation. I already booked my flights and hotel, so all is sorted now.

Do you have an interview?

Regards,
Bianca
profile image
wnbcc95
Hi! I will be attending the AD on the 2nd November. I am a local here in Mallorca and I could help you answer some of the questions you may have with accomodation in the Island. First of all there is a dierct bus to the airport from the city center and another from Can Pastilla (where the AD is held). The price is 5euros a ticket. For those who are looking for accomodation to sleep overnight I think that a hotel in the area would be good option, the Hotel C'an Pastilla, Miraflores and Amic Gala CanPastilla are not the best hotels around but they will be the cheaper option and they are just 5 min away from the AD hotel. Hope this could help, if you have other questions regarding Palma feel free to ask!
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hello,

Thank you for the info :) Congratulations on the upcoming AD! However what a shame since Ill be attending the AD on 3/11.

Well that is a first one for me regarding the provision of bus links from Can Pastilla to PMI. Would you happen to know please how long the bus journey takes to the airport and until what time do they operate?

I will be staying at Hotel Balear in Can Pastilla which is approximately 8mins walk from where the AD is held, it seems pretty decent :)

I wish you the best of luck!
Bianca
profile image
Tinamoca
Hello everyone!

I will be attending the assesment on the 2nd as well. I didnt book the hotel yet...
profile image
Remini
I'll be attending the interview now on 10th. I'll come back here with info afterwards
profile image
Remini
Does anybody know which destinations Eurowings flies to from PMI? :) I heard it's more than 20, just can't find a list...
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi!

All the best for tomorrow how exciting!!

I spoke to a purser from Eurowings and destinations so far are as follows;

UK - Cardiff solo
Austria
Germany
Switzerland

On one of these pages I provided some info of the AD, have a look it might help you, who knows!

All the very best tmrw :)

Bianca
profile image
wnbcc95
Hi!!

The bus journey from the airport to C'an Pastilla should take no longer than 10-15min as C'an Pastilla is the nearest town to it. The Bus you need to take is Nº21 and it runs every 25min from 07.00-00.00. The bus stop is under the "bridge" that connects the main terminal with the airport parking outside the arrivals hall.
Wish you all the best on your AD

Andy
profile image
wnbcc95
Hi, I work at the airport and to be honest they fly to loads of places out of PMI. The only thing is that the we are applying for Eurowings Europe, which is a smaller company within Eurowings so it is a bit difficult to know as both companies sale the flights under the same name. From working at the airport I could say that E.Europe flies to Cardiff, Vienna, Salzburg, Dortmund and Hannover. Those I'm most certain about but not 100% sure

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.49k 4 months ago
71 986.49k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -