profile image
alba ruiz
Eurowings PMI
profile image
Patricia Kiraly
Hi Bianca,
Thank u so much 4 the info!
So far on this forum you r the only one providing so much info and ' following up'
I guess those whom been and passed don't come in here anymore

I have been invited and given interview choices, however honestly I'm strongly considering to go, and that's y I'm trying to gather as much info as I can before taking any step...
u have perhaps any more info about flying hours, working schedule ( very early flights for ex??) and about working ' condition' ( overall ambience, staff food/ travel, nr.of days off per month ? ) how long does the training course last for..?
I know it's a lot of info , but maybe u r my "bank"?! Haha
Thank so much again for ur great ' customer service' ;)
Have a great weekend !
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi there :)

Your welcome no probs! If you dont mind me.asking what is your name and where do.you come from? I come Gibraltar

Congratulations, when is your interview? Im still waiting to hear from them...

I have been told by candidates as follows;
The roster consist of a variation of earlies, afternoons and nights...
Days off, was told it changes every month :/
The working environment is very healthy, crew is well happy
No food allowance
Short.haul flights of there and back
Training - i think it was maximum 5 weeks , part of it will be taken in Palma and the other part in Germany think it was (accommodation wil be paid for outside Palma)

I havent done anymore research as i think i sort of have enough info now so lets see what happens....if im invited to the interview before yours ill see what else we can find out :)

I hope the above.helps
BiancaIM
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi again,

Forgot to mention that we get staff travel concessions and hotel discounts, where and which airlines I dont know yet, but im guessing it must be further airline partners :/

Have a nice day
Bianca
profile image
aank
Bianca but you need to own a car right?
profile image
briu89
Hello guys!

I will be attending the assessment day on 9th in Palma too!

This is my first post in Cabincrew so I hope I am answering the correct question haha..

Thank you for all the useful infos you have just shared, that makes me feel much more at ease about the assessment..!

I don't think you need a car to work with them , in my application I said I have a driving licence and don't own a car and I got the invitation all the same!

Cheers!
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi,

I have heard of some crew that they do not own a car, And for those not having their own vehicle is best to live in Palma as transport links are good, however bit harder during nights..

I am sorry to ask you, but have you been told that you require to have a vehicle in order to work for Eurowings?

Bianca
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hello :)

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

My application has been successful, I am ever so pleased!! I am now awaiting to see if i can attend the interview on 3/11

Regards,
Bianca
profile image
aank
Hi, thanks. No, but as long as they expect you to sort your own transportation I think it is necessary to own a car.
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi again,

I guess it always helps :) If I am successful I am still contemplating whether to drive up or sell my one and purchase a second hand one there...lets see

Regards,
Bianca
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi!

How are you? How was the interview?

I have been invited to come over on the 3rd November? I am very excited!

Have you any advice and tips to share pls?

Also, with regards to the attachments (personal information form for flight attendants/ application to perform and reliability check) sent with the email confirming your interview date, did you have to fill them in and handed over to the recruiters at the AD beforehand, or these are to be submitted only if successful?

I have been looking for hotels close to JS Palma Stay Hotel, can anyone suggest somewhere reasonable and close to the venue please?

Thanks guys!
Bianca

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.34k 7 months ago
57 183.34k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.39k 4 months ago
71 986.39k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.25k 1 year ago
113 543.25k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 6 months ago
4 3.78k 6 months ago by Taira