- Staff travel

Eurowings-Interviews for cabin crew-Vienna base

Author
  Topic Started By:  aspamt    On:  Tue 5th June, 2018 at 08:27
aspamt
Greece
#1  Eurowings-Interviews for cabin crew-Vienna base  Posted 05/06/2018 at 08:27
Hi everyone,

I need a few info about the interviews with Eurowings, as I have mine next week, and reading older posts discouraged me a lot.Why do they turn down so many applicants? Are they looking for something specific? What tips could you give me? Thank you in advance :)
         Jump to Top
albatross
Groupie
#2  Re: Eurowings-Interviews for cabin crew-Vienna bas  Posted 05/06/2018 at 19:30
In reply to post #1...
Hi,
Can you speak German? From my experience I think that you need to speak German. It is a priority. A first question of a recruiter when we came into the room was if anybody could speak German and the majority of candidates spoke German and the recruiter was very delighted. I didn´t answer questions in German. That´s the first reason why I went home.
Well I didn´t have an impression that they´re looking for something specific. I think they want people who are flexible, have very good communication skills, confident behavior, great customer service skills and a good knowledge of foreign languages like Spanish and German. In my group were Spanish girls and candidates who live in Vienna and of course they speak very good German and all got through, they were also perfect in a self presentation and in working in a team.
Good luck :)
         Jump to Top
aspamt
Greece
#3  Re: Eurowings-Interviews for cabin crew-Vienna bas  Posted 05/06/2018 at 19:39
In reply to post #2...
Hi, thanks for replying . I don’t really believe that’s a good reason to turn you down, since they clearly say that German is not a requirement. I do wish they choose wisely , cause a lot of people , myself included , are gonna spend a lot of money to go to that interview . Thanks again !
         Jump to Top