profile image
tarzanet
European Citizen need presettled status to apply?
profile image
tarzanet
Ok this is a bit complicated....so far a European passport was enough to prove the right to work and live in the UK. Until the 31st of October is still like that ...after who knows...the only way to be sure that we will have the right to live and work there would be to move to London now and get the presettled status. But of course, I'm not gonna relocate before I eventually get a job with BA. I believe there's a lot of non-British citizens in my situation...what's your thought? does anybody know if they will ask for it at the assessment day or if the EU passport is still enough?
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
It really is all up in the air - I guess no one will know until brexit happens/does not happen... Same with will UK passport holders be able to work in Europe? Also there maybe an issue with cabin crew attestations - If they are EASA/Europe issued or issued in UK... I guess we just have to wait and see.
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Here is a little more info regarding UK and EU cabin crew attestations:
https://info.caa.co.uk/brexit/cabin-crew/
profile image
minion kiasas

There are deadly traps and enthralling puzzles in store for you! If you've always wanted to enjoy a real adventure, then you've come to the right place! Take control of two elemental characters, fireboy and watergirl, in these amazing and addictive games.

profile image
jerseytrice

The future is indeed uncertain; until Brexit occurs, or does not, no one can say for sure what will happen. The same goes for the question, "Will those with passports from the United Kingdom be allowed to work in Europe?" Cabin crew certifications might also be problematic, depending on whether they were given by EASA/Europe or the United Kingdom. word wipe

(edited)
profile image
Lucas Baker

The ScamFiger and its importance in the academic world are comparable to NASA's in the space industry. These guys help students find trustworthy sites and are never silent about the shortcomings of the companies. https://scamfighter.net/

(edited)
profile image
Richard Costello

A fashionable and reasonably priced item of clothing is Your Place or Mine Ashton Kutcher Vest. Recently, I bought this vest from the best online retailer, and it quickly rose to the top of my favorite wardrobe items.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
B787 - Norse Atlantic Airways
29  20.66k 1 year ago
29 20.66k 1 year ago by Tyler Sonic

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.37k 7 months ago
57 183.37k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.44k 4 months ago
71 986.44k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.26k 1 year ago
113 543.26k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Equipment Operator I want to find a job as Equipment Operator in airc...
2  33 -
2 33 -