- Etihad CV not uploading
- TUI LGW Training 14th April 2020
- Virgin Atlantic making a loss
- Emirates Assessment Days in South Africa
- Can I wear trousers ?
- Ryanair salary
- Etihad Maths Test
- Qatar Visa

European Citizen need presettled status to apply?

Author
  Topic Started By:  tarzanet    On:  Fri 27th September, 2019 at 23:15
tarzanet
Italy
#2  European Citizen need presettled status to apply?  Posted 27/09/2019 at 23:15
Ok this is a bit complicated....so far a European passport was enough to prove the right to work and live in the UK. Until the 31st of October is still like that ...after who knows...the only way to be sure that we will have the right to live and work there would be to move to London now and get the presettled status. But of course, I'm not gonna relocate before I eventually get a job with BA. I believe there's a lot of non-British citizens in my situation...what's your thought? does anybody know if they will ask for it at the assessment day or if the EU passport is still enough?
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: European Citizen need presettled status to app  Posted 29/09/2019 at 11:49
In reply to post #2...
It really is all up in the air - I guess no one will know until brexit happens/does not happen... Same with will UK passport holders be able to work in Europe? Also there maybe an issue with cabin crew attestations - If they are EASA/Europe issued or issued in UK... I guess we just have to wait and see.
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#4  Re: European Citizen need presettled status to app  Posted 30/09/2019 at 12:20
In reply to post #3...
Here is a little more info regarding UK and EU cabin crew attestations:
https://info.caa.co.uk/brexit/cabin-crew/
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top