- Training in newcastle 26/01/15
- Manchester Nov FI's

ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Fly MEga    On:  Tue 20th November, 2012 at 18:00
Fly MEga
#1  ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 20/11/2012 at 18:00
Hi has anyone been to an Etihad Open day???
How long does it last? Is there an Assesment day the following day or how does it Work??

I want to Fly to Tunis for the Open day in December but don't want to wait a week for the Final Interview, Would hate to have to stay at the hotel another week.The flight there is Expensive enough!

Please if anyone knows the Etihad OPEN Day process please let me know!!!

Jump to Top
love stars
Tunisia
#2  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 20/11/2012 at 21:47
In reply to post #1...
hey fly mega
i'm attending to etihad AD in tunis too , i think it may take 2 or 3 days, it depends on the number of applicant , welcome to Tunisia , see you there
         Jump to Top
naji
#3  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 21/11/2012 at 16:55
In reply to post #2...
my online application for etihad got rejected yeserday but i still wanna go to the OD in Tunis, what do u guys think?
and where r u from fly mega
         Jump to Top
love stars
Tunisia
#4  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 21/11/2012 at 17:09
In reply to post #3...
hi naji
yes, you can just show up during the open day , wish luck
         Jump to Top
Nesa_Bg
#5  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 22/11/2012 at 17:35
Where do you guys keep informed about open days for Etihad I just can't find it on their website.Anyone knows are they maybe coming to Budapest or Vienna and share some useful link...Thank you
         Jump to Top
rafraw
Poland
#6  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 22/11/2012 at 17:49
In reply to post #5...
Hello! :) They are going to be in Warsaw at the beggining of the year. Here you have a schedule:
http://careers.etihadairways.com/ehire/English/CabinCrew.aspx

Just click on Worldwide Assessment Schedule

Greets!
         Jump to Top
Nesa_Bg
#7  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 22/11/2012 at 18:45
In reply to post #6...
Wow thank you so much, boy I am stupid or what...I've been reading for days about Qatar and Emirates and i guess I'm little tired..Thank you once again and sorry if I wasted your time for this...
         Jump to Top
rafraw
Poland
#8  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 22/11/2012 at 19:10
In reply to post #7...
Your welcome! :) no you didn't, whole my free time I spending on this forum :P It's hard to find it, but I've got used to all those webpages :P greets and good luck!
         Jump to Top
Assoumy B.
Morocco
#9  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 23/11/2012 at 11:13
In reply to post #1...
Hi FlyMega
I hope u'r doing well :)

I attended the EY OD last tuesday in Casablanca-Morocco
It was the 1st time I'm trying my luck with them
I was disqualified after the 2nd group activity (which is the last step before the FI); however I really loved this experience (EY team was so nice + we met ppl coming from other countries for the OD: spain, france, italy, poland, netherlands, czech republic, belgium...)
we had a looong day starting from 8am to 9pm

the first step was the regestration (from 8 to 11am): u submit ur cv and one passport size photo to one of the Etihad team (u'll be given an application form to complet once u arrive to the hotel and u have to give it back to the recrutment team)

after u'r given a regestration numb u directely move to an other room for the reaching test (the lady in charge of doing it for the applicants will also ask u to show her ur hands from both sides)

then u have to wait few hours in the lubby until the regestration is closed + the team prepare a list of shortlisted candidates

we've been told that they receveid more then 700 applications (we were no more then 50 at the end of the day)

the EY recrutment officers will call shortlisted numbers to proceed with the english test
after we were done with it, they gave us one hour to go have lunch and come back for the result of the test

after that we a first group activity
then we moved to an other room for a short presentation of the company
then came back to have the result
then go back to the same room for the second part of the presentation
and then proceed with the second group activity (which was the last exercice scheduled for that day)

they didn't call my numb at that stage
a freind of mine made it to the FI
when I left the hotel, successful applicants were given applications forms to complete and bring with them the next day during their FI

my freind told me that after she finished her FI they tested her in arabic (two quick and simple exercises to see if she's proficient in arabic as she mentionned on her cv)
they told her they will email her the result of her FI within 7 days max + she will be scheduled to travel to Abu dhabi after 3 months and any medicals will done there (no pre-employment medicals to do in ur home country)!

I hope this gonna be heplful and feel free to ask any questions u may have

P.S: one of the recruters told us they need to hire 2000 cc by the beginning of 2013 so go for it guys they really need to hire staff;
Edited 23/11/2012 @ 11:17 Revision #1
2014, please be Awsome !
         Jump to Top
Pearlie
United Kingdom
#10  Re: ETIHAD Open Day!!!!!!!  Posted 23/11/2012 at 12:49
In reply to post #9...
Many thanks Assoumy! Great report.

I'll be there on the 4th in London.
         Jump to Top
Next >