- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet

Etihad is hiring

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  elfy0001    On:  Sun 30th September, 2018 at 16:57
uaeemirates
United Arab Emirates
#41  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 09/10/2018 at 11:01
pennyfly, I don't want to make a long post about Emirates as this is the Etihad thread, but i can tell you this Emirates sucks at the moment. It isn't what it used to be. The working environment and the crew doesn't care about you anymore. It is a toxic working environment. Crew report crew for no apparent reason etc. I have friends working for Etihad and they told me that it is much less of everything i mentioned above.
But now i have to wait 6 months to reapply to Etihad. The selection process with Etihad is really frustrating.
         Jump to Top
shetlandgirl
#42  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 10/10/2018 at 18:07
Doll, I just left Etihad and it’s exsclty the same! As of the 1st October crew no longer have a full medical insurance either. It’s not same in Etihad anymore, things are really bad and people’s jobs are really risky, making onboard just a tense. Etihad has always had a horrid reporting culture, I’d say it’s just copy and paste emirates, just different city you take off and land into! Haha
         Jump to Top
heynownow
#43  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 11/10/2018 at 12:52
I applied 01/10 and till now status is "New Application" . However my friend applied on 4/10 and got rejection on 8/10. She put that can't serve alcohol on board by accident... It could be one of the reason why so quickly status changed, I believed on this stage its automatically kick u out by some program.
         Jump to Top
waffles
United Arab Emirates
#44  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 12/10/2018 at 22:08
I also applied.
My timeline looks like this

5 OCTOBER: Applied
air383
#45  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 21/10/2018 at 12:47
Hi guys,
hope you are all well!

Has anyone of you who was on the holdpool 2 years ago heard back from them since you've applied again this month? Is your application status still "new application"?
         Jump to Top
isisfly
#46  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 23/10/2018 at 14:33
Hey guys, I received an email that I was shortlisted for an AD but no date is set yet. Application status changed on the same day, yesterday.’s date. I sent an email asking if I can attend an AD in November. I read there were ADs on the 11th and 18th. Very excited. Luck luck to us all.
         Jump to Top
megancraigx
Groupie
#47  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 24/10/2018 at 18:36
I applied on 22/10, just patiently waiting now
         Jump to Top
Wannabewanna
#48  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 25/10/2018 at 10:46
Hello any of you got invitation for December?

We know about 11 and 18 of November but December any?
         Jump to Top
megancraigx
Groupie
#49  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 25/10/2018 at 12:11
What country is everyone applying from?
         Jump to Top
CubanJamaican
#50  Re: Etihad is hiring  Posted 25/10/2018 at 19:51
I applied on the 20th of October, all the way from Jamaica...it is indeed confusing as my status is still saying New...but I heard that when your status is saying new for a couple days, that it has been selected for review and a recruiter hasn’t touched it yet...is this true? Additionally I also heard that they are setting up Assessment Days, is this also true or false? Please somebody let me know. Thanks in advance and Good Luck to All.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >