profile image
elfy0001
Etihad is hiring
profile image
uaeemirates
pennyfly, I don't want to make a long post about Emirates as this is the Etihad thread, but i can tell you this Emirates sucks at the moment. It isn't what it used to be. The working environment and the crew doesn't care about you anymore. It is a toxic working environment. Crew report crew for no apparent reason etc. I have friends working for Etihad and they told me that it is much less of everything i mentioned above.
But now i have to wait 6 months to reapply to Etihad. The selection process with Etihad is really frustrating.
profile image
layna wilson
Doll, I just left Etihad and it’s exsclty the same! As of the 1st October crew no longer have a full medical insurance either. It’s not same in Etihad anymore, things are really bad and people’s jobs are really risky, making onboard just a tense. Etihad has always had a horrid reporting culture, I’d say it’s just copy and paste emirates, just different city you take off and land into! Haha
profile image
heynownow
I applied 01/10 and till now status is "New Application" . However my friend applied on 4/10 and got rejection on 8/10. She put that can't serve alcohol on board by accident... It could be one of the reason why so quickly status changed, I believed on this stage its automatically kick u out by some program.
profile image
waffles
I also applied.
My timeline looks like this

5 OCTOBER: Applied
air383
Hi guys,
hope you are all well!

Has anyone of you who was on the holdpool 2 years ago heard back from them since you've applied again this month? Is your application status still "new application"?
profile image
isisfly
Hey guys, I received an email that I was shortlisted for an AD but no date is set yet. Application status changed on the same day, yesterday.’s date. I sent an email asking if I can attend an AD in November. I read there were ADs on the 11th and 18th. Very excited. Luck luck to us all.
profile image
megancraigx
I applied on 22/10, just patiently waiting now
profile image
Wannabewanna
Hello any of you got invitation for December?

We know about 11 and 18 of November but December any?
profile image
megancraigx
What country is everyone applying from?
profile image
CubanJamaican
I applied on the 20th of October, all the way from Jamaica...it is indeed confusing as my status is still saying New...but I heard that when your status is saying new for a couple days, that it has been selected for review and a recruiter hasn’t touched it yet...is this true? Additionally I also heard that they are setting up Assessment Days, is this also true or false? Please somebody let me know. Thanks in advance and Good Luck to All.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.1k 1 year ago
8 8.1k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.76k 3 years ago
27 193.76k 3 years ago by juankax
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.27k 1 year ago
162 634.27k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.06k 9 months ago
266 595.06k 9 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.4k 1 year ago
93 408.4k 1 year ago by David_Hume