profile image
flywithkagiza
Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment South Africa 2019
profile image
flywithkagiza
Hi Everyone

I trust that you are all keeping well. I just wanted to find out if there are others who've also applied for the Etihad Assessment Days coming up in South Africa during April/May 2019. Lets keep each other updated of our application statuses/updates.

Here's mine thus far ;

23 Jan 19 - Applied - Application Status : NEW APPLICATION.

Best Wishes

flywithkagiza
profile image
brublonde
I am but not for the SA one.

For your full length photo is it in formal or casual wear, I am not sure?

Thank you and good luck!
profile image
TangoFlyer
Brublonde,

As your default appearance in the airline is formal attire, whenever it's not specified - go FORMAL. So I'd recommend a formal picture.

All the best with the application outcome.
profile image
brublonde
Does anyone know how long you wait to hear once you done an online application? I only applied 2 days ago (about!) and want to know already!
profile image
TangoFlyer
This happens a lot of time with candidates - You have to embrace patience.
There are a number of behind the scenes logistics that have to play out and recruitment objectives to be met ( I won't go in detail here) before the responses can come back - hence it's so different for every recruitment event and candidates always debate about it and seem confused. If you ever proceed with the process, do not at any time try to interpret silence from the recruitment team - 9/10 times you will be wrong and it will stress you all for nothing.

So what can you do?

1. Prepare, prepare, prepare - the assessment day will come, be really ready if you go through. Take this time to prep yourself.
2. Research, research, research - you may think you have done ALL the research about the company and the job environment, but you'll be surprised at how little you know. Take this time to know as much as possible, reach out to staff if possible (yes there is a way).
3. Right now if you're in school, or have a job, keep focusing on that too and doing your best - worry free. When you least expect, the response comes through...
I could go up to 10, but I'll stop there.

I hope this also helps anyone else who goes through this thread. Let the recruiter(s) worry about the timeline, and your role is to do your best at each stage.
profile image
Gafsa Kapery

Hi, I’ve applied online and my application status has changed to “invited to VI” 

Does anyone know what that means as I haven’t received any e-mails 

profile image
Joyce Kane

Is there anyone who knows how long it takes to hear back after submitting an online application? smash karts I barely applied two days ago (about!) and am eager to hear back!

(edited)
profile image
Zoz91

Hello everyone, can someone tell what can be the maximum age for Etihad cabin crew applicant, for freshers? I don't have aviation experience but rather customer serv.exp.specifically...

...TIA & goodluck to all applicants & future CCs!

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.22k 2 years ago
4 2.22k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.55k 1 year ago
8 7.55k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.09k 1 year ago
162 634.09k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.5k 1 year ago
31 372.5k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.78k 8 months ago
266 594.78k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.33k 11 months ago
39 427.33k 11 months ago by Aaron