- Large Double Room - 30mins to Gatwick
- Any new applicants who are parents?

Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment South Africa 2019

Author
  Topic Started By:  flywithkagiza    On:  Thu 24th January, 2019 at 14:53
flywithkagiza
#2  Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment South Africa 2019  Posted 24/01/2019 at 14:53
Hi Everyone

I trust that you are all keeping well. I just wanted to find out if there are others who've also applied for the Etihad Assessment Days coming up in South Africa during April/May 2019. Lets keep each other updated of our application statuses/updates.

Here's mine thus far ;

23 Jan 19 - Applied - Application Status : NEW APPLICATION.

Best Wishes

flywithkagiza
         Jump to Top
brublonde
#3  Re: Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment South Africa 201  Posted 15/02/2019 at 22:00
In reply to post #2...
I am but not for the SA one.

For your full length photo is it in formal or casual wear, I am not sure?

Thank you and good luck!
**Live life with no regrets**
         Jump to Top
tango797
Groupie
South Africa
#4  Re: Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment South Africa 201  Posted 16/02/2019 at 07:52
In reply to post #3...
Brublonde,

As your default appearance in the airline is formal attire, whenever it's not specified - go FORMAL. So I'd recommend a formal picture.

All the best with the application outcome.
         Jump to Top
brublonde
#5  Re: Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment South Africa 201  Posted 17/02/2019 at 19:49
In reply to post #4...
Does anyone know how long you wait to hear once you done an online application? I only applied 2 days ago (about!) and want to know already!
**Live life with no regrets**
         Jump to Top
tango797
Groupie
South Africa
#6  Re: Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment South Africa 201  Posted 18/02/2019 at 04:35
In reply to post #5...
This happens a lot of time with candidates - You have to embrace patience.
There are a number of behind the scenes logistics that have to play out and recruitment objectives to be met ( I won't go in detail here) before the responses can come back - hence it's so different for every recruitment event and candidates always debate about it and seem confused. If you ever proceed with the process, do not at any time try to interpret silence from the recruitment team - 9/10 times you will be wrong and it will stress you all for nothing.

So what can you do?

1. Prepare, prepare, prepare - the assessment day will come, be really ready if you go through. Take this time to prep yourself.
2. Research, research, research - you may think you have done ALL the research about the company and the job environment, but you'll be surprised at how little you know. Take this time to know as much as possible, reach out to staff if possible (yes there is a way).
3. Right now if you're in school, or have a job, keep focusing on that too and doing your best - worry free. When you least expect, the response comes through...
I could go up to 10, but I'll stop there.

I hope this also helps anyone else who goes through this thread. Let the recruiter(s) worry about the timeline, and your role is to do your best at each stage.
         Jump to Top