- Qatar Airways Opening Previous CC Application

English language - Crewlink-Ryanair

Author
  Topic Started By:  caarmeen37    On:  Sat 18th September, 2021 at 20:43
caarmeen37
Spain
#2  English language - Crewlink-Ryanair  Posted 18/09/2021 at 20:43
Hi everyone.

I applied for Ryanair through Crewlink. I passed the English assessment and now they want me to send them my CV. I think one they receive my CV they will contact me with details of my online interview.

I would like to ask you something. I know that many of you have had the online interview… Is it really necessary to have a perfect English level? Or do you think that a “normal” English level is ok?

I have a B2 level of English (First Certificate - Cambridge). Do you think my English level is sufficient and I would be able to pass the online interview and the Ryanair Training? I don't think my English level is bad, but it is not my main language and obviously I am a little scared…

I would like to hear your opinions about the required English level… I don't really know if it is necessary to have a “perfect” English level in order to pass the training course.

King regards. Thank you.
         Jump to Top
Clau_pau
#3  Re: English language - Crewlink-Ryanair  Posted 20/09/2021 at 21:12
In reply to post #2...
Hello , caarmeen37
Don' t worry about your English level... a B 2 it's more than ok for the interview.
You also need to show some enthusiasm and everything it's gonna be just fine.
Good luck!!!
         Jump to Top
msmith1
#4  English assesment  Posted 23/09/2021 at 20:03
Hi guys. Its been 3+ weeks since I submitted my English assessment. I still haven't heard anything back and I was just wondering if anyone else is waiting too?
         Jump to Top