- Flydubai recruitment procedure
- Emirates Final Interview August 2014
- 25.09 Cologne: Emirates Open Day - Question

ENGLISH EXAM FOR CABIN CREW BY EMIRATES AIRLINE

Author
  Topic Started By:  user35258    On:  Wed 9th March, 2011 at 10:07
user35258
#1  ENGLISH EXAM FOR CABIN CREW BY EMIRATES AIRLINE  Posted 09/03/2011 at 10:07
Hello everyone!I m attending assessment day on 17 march by Emirates airline,they told us there will be English exam(I m a bit scared for that one).So can anyone who already took that exam tell me nicely what is included in it,and does grammar  questions came as well(Im quite bad with English grammar)
Thank you :)
         Jump to Top
tahaisa
#2  Re: ENGLISH EXAM FOR CABIN CREW BY EMIRATES AIRLIN  Posted 09/03/2011 at 10:55

Hi dear ,

so far as i rememmber it was just writting an essay and reading materials to answer it and multi. choices regarding it and some was answers and its not that much as they will be also screening your english through the group test etc , so please be confidence and do your best i wish u the best luck to get through it ,take care . all the best .

Jump to Top
user35258
#3  Re: ENGLISH EXAM FOR CABIN CREW BY EMIRATES AIRLIN  Posted 09/03/2011 at 11:07
Thank you soo much dear,as long as there is no grammar question I m quite confident.I remmeber  when I did my English test for Oman air there was a lot of grammatical question so I got pretty scared that Emirates are using the same tactic.
         Jump to Top
rocky
India
#4  Re: ENGLISH EXAM FOR CABIN CREW BY EMIRATES AIRLIN  Posted 09/03/2011 at 21:46
Hey everyone! Not gonna get too excited here but... I cant log into my account and my status has changed to: 'Your recruitment co-ordinator will contact you at the earliest' Its been 2 weeks finished any one now when will be call
         Jump to Top
itisme
Morocco
#5  Re: ENGLISH EXAM FOR CABIN CREW BY EMIRATES AIRLIN  Posted 10/03/2011 at 04:28
hi there

I did the recruitment 2 years back there was three parts : first listening then grammar and finally writing. The listening was not that hard and you are offered choices . Grammar was not that difficult and for the writing the reasons why you want to join emirates

Good luck
         Jump to Top
Amy_May77
#6  Re: ENGLISH EXAM FOR CABIN CREW BY EMIRATES AIRLIN  Posted 14/05/2012 at 18:25
In reply to post #5...
Hello there,

Do you know where I can download some Emirates Cabin Crew English Test? Please need some help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
         Jump to Top