profile image
Tom_Czech
Emirates waiting time after FI
profile image
Tom_Czech
Hi,

my FI was in September 10th and since then I am still waiting for answer. Recruiter told to me to wait 4-6 week for response. I would like to ask you if it is normal waiting time (especially for boys)? Or it means I am rather not successful. Thanks.
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
The usually send you an email to state if you are successful or unsuccessful - they probably just have a huge backlog of candidates to work through. Have you tries checking your status online too? I wouldn't give up yet as these matters are often delayed, especially in this region.
profile image
nadanada25
i have the same date as yours for final interview, i am also still waiting, they called me for photos and passport copies, and then called again 10 days ago but i missed it, i am worried that they may not call me again because i misses this call, i haven't heard from them since, some people say it is actually good not hearing from them, it is better than unsuccessful email, i really pray for both of us to get the golden call, hang in there dear
profile image
Tom_Czech
Thanks for your answers, unfortunately I received unsuccessful email on Sunday ....I am curious why they don't accept more people who made it to the FI, because they need lot of people for sure, they have tons of OD until the end of the year....never mind, I will try it one more time
profile image
Hey everyone,

What’s everyone’s timeline for Emirates?

My OD and AD was 27th September
Final interview was 7th October

Most people from my AD have found out, 2 unsuccessful, 1 successful and 1 told she’ll hear back when she’s 21.

I remember the recruiter and the lady who done my final interview saying there’s a bit of a delay for male applicants.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks and good luck everyone! ??
profile image
TBMG8
I had my final interview on the 1st of august, since then i received 3 calls from them, the last one mid september and never heard again from them, already have send them an email and didnt get a reply. Im already starting to think im not gonna make it but yeah the waiting is excrutiating and i check my email and online application status every single day.
profile image
nadanada25
Right now I am waiting since the 10th of September, they asked for photos and called me two weeks ago, but I missed it, since then I have no hopes left, i am sure i will get unsuccessful mail, which is sad because I wasted a lot of time and money, I even called them in dubai and the lady on the phone took my application number but haven't heard back, do u think I still have a chance?
profile image
You’ve both waited a long time, I check my online account and email everyday, sometimes more, like both of you, I know it’s only been nearly 5 week since my final interview but I just want to know, as I say, I remember the recruiter and lady who done my final interview saying that it’s taking longer for guys to hear back, in my group, there was 7 who made it to final interview, 4 girls and 3 guys, the 2 guys have found out they were unsuccessful, 1 girl successful, 1 girl told she’ll hear back nearer to the time and I don’t think the other 2 girls have found out yet.

Nadanada25...would you be so kind to send me the phone number that you called in private message or something.

Hope you both hear back soon!
profile image
alessandropetrachi
Hey, my waiting time is very long.
FI 23rd Sept
IC 28th Nov
I still waiting. I didn’t receive any call for missing documents etc.
I just hope that they didn’t forget me lol

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates application form - ed...
17  33.83k 5 months ago
17 33.83k 5 months ago by Julia-21
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.14k 3 weeks ago
7 1.14k 3 weeks ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.84k 1 year ago
7 1.84k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.47k 1 year ago
8 8.47k 1 year ago by su xeko

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  373.13k 1 year ago
31 373.13k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  409.01k 1 year ago
93 409.01k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  635.13k 1 year ago
162 635.13k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  596.07k 9 months ago
266 596.07k 9 months ago by KL17