profile image
Tihomir Tubic
Emirates: Timeline
profile image
Waterfordflyer
Hi Laura,

Apologies only seeing this now. The FI was done the following day via FaceTime or Skype. I didn’t do an English test as English is my first language
profile image
Waterfordflyer
Hey Han,

Just sent you a PM there
profile image
mohsen1992
hey dude. i was wondering if you got accepted And if yes how long before the AD did u receive ur invite? Also when did ur submission status change from "application received". The next invite only day is in cairo on the 20th of october and i still haven't received my invite yet and application is stuck at "application received". Tell me any details that might help xx
profile image
Elina-888
Hello,
I wanted to share my Emirates CC timeline. Hope it'll be helpful!
AD - 29/08/2018
FI - 03/09/2018
IC - not sure, aprox 3-5 days 07/09/2018
Email-request for new photos - 17/09/2018
Phone call (photos request) - 11/10/2018
Phone call (profile details comfirmation) - 05/11/2018

TOTAL waiting time for today = 12 weeks.

From what I know:
On AD were about 150 ppl - around 14 finalists and 12 who passed Eng-tests and etc. After FI 1st week one girl received GC and 2d week one more girl GC.
Some got UM on 01/10/2018 - after 4 weeks since FI, the rest received calls with a request for new photos.

Please don't hesitate to share your own experience!
profile image
drew.zd
Hi everybody!

I just joined this forum to share with you my timeline

OD 9/10/18 - Palermo, Italy

FI 15/10/18

22/10/18 - Received a call from HR requesting for new photos, and questions about my CV

14/11/18 - Received a call from HR asking me to complete all mandatory fields on my profile in order to let them go further with my application process.

and now, I'm waiting. I'm still confused about the last call, I completed my application on EK website after the OD, I also received an email telling that they received all my information, so when they asked me to complete these "MANDATORY FIELDS" I just sent a new application because I really didn't know what to do.

BTW, My JobPage says that there are NO job submission and I never had the chance to check any status change.

Did anyone experience the same?

profile image
drew.zd
Hi everybody! I want to share with you mt timeline:

09/10/2018 OD - Palermo Italy

15/10/2018 FI

22/10/2018 HR called me requesting for new photos (they said scenography and outfit were perfect, but I had to adjust the light because my skin was quite red in some points), they also asked to confirm some details about my CV.

15/11/2018 HR called again to inform me that they couldn't go further with my selection process because I didn't complete some "Mandatory Fields" on their webpage. They asked me to do that. I was not sure about what to do, so I sent a brand new application.

Even if I received the "applicaton completed" email, I still can't see any job submission on my JobPage, so I never had the chance to check any status change, and this make me a little disoriented.

Did anyone experience the same?

profile image
prijk
I have a similar timeline:

9/10/18 - OD
12/10/18 - FI
14/10/18 - IC status change and mail requesting another full casual photo
15/10/18 - call from Dubai, asking for a copy of my other passport and for the photos again
16/10/18 - online application was updated
1/11/18 - got another call from HR requesting another set of full length photos.

After that I had no responses. 5 of us did the FI, two received GC and have a DOJ, another got GC but no DOJ and he's getting no answers either, me and another girl had same requests for pictures and are still waiting.
profile image
Alessia89_IT
Hi guys!
This is my timeline:

06/10/18: OD+AD in Florence
09/10/18: FI with HireVue
21/10/18: first call for additional photos
29/10/18: second call for additional photos
03/11/18: IC
13/11/18: JFIP
15/11/18: GC
04/01/19: DOJ

At the final interview we were 16 people, 3 got the golden call, 1 got the Unsuccessful email and all the others are still waiting. ??
profile image
Mimi19
Hey guys,

I’ve had my final interview last Saturday. They asked me at the assessment day to fill out an online application which I did. I just received an invitation to an open day after my status having gone to “application under review”. Does it mean I failed the final interview and they’d like for me to try again?

Thanks a lot!
profile image
CubanJamaican
Wait so you did the final interview but they are asking you to do it again? I’m not understanding that part. As for the AUR don’t worry about it, that just means you’ve got a shot for the Job. As long as it’s still AUR it is ok. Look at me for example. I’ve attended two Open days, first one failed the CV drop, second one got cut right before FI...I applied online before these ODs and my status is still saying AUR. To my knowledge AUR only changes to something else after you have done a FI that’s why I’m a bit confused about your initial statement...please clarify and good luck

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.12k 2 months ago
6 1.12k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.22k 1 year ago
8 8.22k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.53k 1 year ago
39 427.53k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.25k 9 months ago
266 595.25k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.67k 1 year ago
31 372.67k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.8k 11 months ago
64 248.8k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe