profile image
Moh
Emirates status - Application received
profile image
yasminescott
Hey! I have a question, so I submited my application yesterday and I received the email confirming that my application has been received but now when I go to the website to check my application status, I find myself in the last page where they ask to submit the application. does this happen to anyone else guys? thnk u and good luck
profile image
neronemesis
Yes its happening with a lot of people, it happened with me too, just click on the jobpage and see if you still see your application under "completed submissions" If yes, you do not have anything to worry.

I did what I mentioned above, and I also went to HireVue chat support gave them my interview code and asked them to recheck the status of my video interview, to which they replied saying "the video has been successfully completed and has already been submitted to emirates"

Good luck. I hope this helps!
profile image
yasminescott
It does, apparently it's all good! thx so much! and good luck to you as well
profile image
Jockerswife
I am worried about one thing, i finished my video interview a week ago and since than my status is aplication received updated 7-feb-18 , but now it is application received updated 12-feb-18?? Is this a normal thing because i check my status everyday and i thought that maybe it is because of that ?
profile image
142f
same with me too, mine was received/updated on 12th Feb. and I applied on 3rd Feb.
profile image
Tess_89
Hey guys.
I applied online on Feb 2nd and since then my submission status has been "Application received". Until today when it changed to "Application under review". Anyone else in the same situation?
Concerning the update date ,I'm not abs sure but i think it got updated together with
my submission status.
profile image
Jockerswife
Mine is received :( where are you from?
profile image
Tess_89
I'm not from Dubai if that's your point.Given the fact that for now all AD are held in the UAE I guess those who already got personal invitation are from there or at least live nearby. Maybe new AD locations will be announced in the coming months so everyone will get a response accordingly. All I can say for now is that no news is actually good news as your application is still active and not considered unsuccessful.
profile image
RockFairy
HI!

January 30th - Application Received

Until today (Feb, 20th) it didn't change.

I believe they are hiring first in Dubai area or nearby, and then go to the rest of the world. That's what keeps my hopes, I'm Portuguese.

Good luck to you all :)

Ana.
profile image
user16937
My application has been under review since the 7th of February, it updated the 8th to under review still, and today it updated with today's date and it's still under review.
I'm from Spain by the way.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.79k 11 months ago
64 248.79k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.18k 9 months ago
266 595.18k 9 months ago by KL17
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.48k 4 years ago
10 67.48k 4 years ago by user16937
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.38k 1 year ago
162 634.38k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle