profile image
Moh
Emirates status - Application received
profile image
Amarna
My status is application under review and I had my FI almost three weeks ago, I'm so worried...three people from my group got their golden calls a couple days ago and their statuses changed to interview completed. Is this means that the rest of us (5 more people) with no changed status just need to wait for unccussesful mail?
profile image
kbnv0000
where did you do your AD? was it in Toronto?
profile image
jennyaazane
Guys you've waited for too long, i'd say whenever they come to ur country go and apply again. This either mean they lost ur application or u were unsuccessful
profile image
Amarna
Lost application??? Is that even possible? I cant apply again bacause if Im unccussesful I have to wait 6 months. I dont know is it really long time three weeks since FI... and why they allways say that we have to wait 4-6 weeks even more?
profile image
silviapco
Jenny, I'm not sure if you were addressing Amarna who recently had the FI, or the other candidates here who are still waiting for an invitation to attend, but I think you were talking about those waiting to be invited.

If that is so, yes, people who applied back in January and are still waiting to be invited to attend an AD should reapply... usually if you don't hear back within 6 weeks of applying then it means you weren't short listed that time around. This isn't set it stone, personally I was invited after those 6 weeks had passed, but I was only one or 2 weeks over the deadline and not so many months.

Amarna, I don't think Jenny was talking about your particular case, so don't panic. As you say the standard waiting time is still 4-6 weeks. Recently people have been getting their results about two weeks or even less from the time of their FI, but that doesn't mean it has to be like that for everyone. There have been other candidates here in your situation.

Until you hear back from them everything can happen. So don't stress just because other candidates from your city already got their GC, this process is different for everyone. I know it's hard to be patient but hang on!
profile image
Amarna
silviapco, thanks...i read your posts and i think u are really good in calming down people...its so good to have u here :) i'll try no to panic, but its really hard because this is means a lot to me...
profile image
silviapco
I'm a Psychology major, I think that's where it comes from

I understand you very well. Let us know how it goes!
profile image
leehun30
Hello everyone I apply for Emirates on 26/04/15 my status says application received update On 26/04/15 .I check my status every day but no change it shows the same date. 26 / 04 / 15 the assessment day in my city will be on 16th May .what do you guys think do I still have a chance to get the invitation.?And why is that my status date doesn't change.
profile image
user16937
Hey leehun30!

I applied on 22/8 and my application says "under review", last updated on 27/4. I was hoping to get invited to the Sydney AD on 9/5 but i think it's too late. Anyone else going to the Sydney AD? If so, when did you apply online and how long before you got invited?
profile image
ichikun
Hello there, I wonder if what happened to your application? Did you get the job?

I am anxiously waiting for my results right now. My application status is still shown as Application Received. I had my FI last October 9th here in Japan, and tomorrow will mark my first week. I am hoping to hear from you, soon!

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.05k 1 year ago
8 8.05k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.98k 8 months ago
266 594.98k 8 months ago by KL17
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.45k 4 years ago
10 67.45k 4 years ago by user16937
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.43k 1 year ago
39 427.43k 1 year ago by Aaron
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK