profile image
Marchmont
Emirates scars
profile image
leannexx
Thanks for the info all!
If you had a scar at the top of your leg (almost hip) and you didn't declare, is there any way they'd ever see it?
profile image
applepai
i have a question. i already received my DOJ from emirates. but i have a scar that i dont declare. How thorough they will check for scars once you reach dubai? and when? do they ask you to take off everything? what are their procedure when they check for the scars or tattoo?
profile image
applepai
can i know how thorough emirates check for scars and tattoos when u reach dubai? i received my DOJ. but i have scars that i dont declare. do they ask you to take off ur clothes and watch?
profile image
M.M.A.C
In reply to your post, what is the length of your scars and where is it situated, and what about the tone (mild or very deep)?

I know that you have to undergo a medical screening prior to joining EK in their training academy. If the trainers saw that you have a visible tattoo or scar that you didnt declared, they will automatically ask you to go back home.

I will advise you that once you join in their training academy to approach a trainer and to humbly ask for advice.

or else the fatest but most exprensive way, is laser treatement.

Regards.
profile image
applepai
its on my wrist. Not very visible. but can be covered with watch. do they ask you to take off everything for screening check including watch?
profile image
user16937
Hello,
can somebody tell me if a scar (from a burn) on top of my hand, flat byt 4 cm long and 1cm wide should be a problem? Its flat just darker then my skin.. I am getting laser treatment but still have like 5 months to go.
Is it better to conceal it with makeup for open day (since it will be much more pale afer the full treatment) or be open about it?
I know that being honest is important but I am afraid that if I admit to it I will loose my chance...

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.19k 1 year ago
8 8.19k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.63k 1 year ago
31 372.63k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.77k 11 months ago
64 248.77k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.77k 3 years ago
27 193.77k 3 years ago by juankax
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.1k 9 months ago
266 595.1k 9 months ago by KL17