profile image
Marchmont
Emirates scars
profile image
Marchmont
Hi people!
I tried to find some information in the forum and other places but I couldn't find anything interesting.
I've got a scar on my nose, it's visible but nothing disgusting, anyway I am really worry to be rejected for that. Does someone know if that kind of scars on the face could be a problem for them?

Cheers!
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
If its a small natural scar, shouldn't be a problem...
profile image
Marchmont
Thanks! Hope wouldn't be a problem and I'm just overthinking
profile image
Elste
And how abt scars from a tattoo removal? Is that ok?
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Should be ok, as long as tattoo is gone...scars are more used for identification purposes than for 'looks' so as long as it is not too large or obvious generally, it's ok.
profile image
M.G
Hi :)
I had my final interview with Qatar airways in one month ago.
I succeed in all the tests and I still in short list and my file is in Qatar now.
After 5days from my final interview they sent me link to enter to ACZ ( advanced candidate zone).after one day they sent me email to upload my photographs then after one week they sent me an other email to upload an unedited photos of a mole in my nose and the scar on my arm.but after one week they sent me again to upload again just photos of the scar on my arm (they said that the pics was not clear and I should take pics for different views).
And until I still waiting.
At the final interview I declared that I have small scar on my arm and the recruitment officers saw my scar two and they didn't say any thing.
The scar is since childhood and his color is like my skin color and long 2cm .I wrote and I described the scar in the applicant papers and the officer helped me to descripe it.
Is this a problem? What will happen??
Please help me
And thank you :)
profile image
leannexx
I am just wondering - if you declare a scar for EK which is none visible in uniform - would they still ask you to send them photos of it?
profile image
M.G
Yes
profile image
Emirates Hopeful
Some people at my AD wanted to declare scars, myself included, and after looking at them the recruiter said that there's no need to declare them and that she will not write a note about it in our files. Only one girl had to declare a scar on her wrist and was told that she might be asked to send photos of it, but majority of us were just fine. The recruiter told us they are more interested in tattoos than scars.
profile image
Mikaela Holmquist
Of course not. You could have your while back tattooed for all they care - the only thing they care about is whether something is visible in the uniform. And regarding scars, I think they are mostly concerned whether or not it is really big and noticeable or if they are caused from self-harm, otherwise for "normal" scars they don't mind.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.08k 1 year ago
8 8.08k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.75k 2 years ago
27 193.75k 2 years ago by juankax
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.38k 1 year ago
93 408.38k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.02k 8 months ago
266 595.02k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe