Emirates Rejoining : New Interview

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Livelifelaugh117    On:  Wed 14th March, 2018 at 16:08
Steph27
#34  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 26/02/2019 at 13:38
In reply to post #33...
Hey there!
Unfortunately I agree with what he said about being such a waste of time.
They make u fill out all forms for a rejoiner application and in my case, I waited 13 weeks after that for them to send me a rejection.
I had a clean record, never had a complain, only compliments and I had 2 sick incidents in 2 years.
It was such a waste of time and of course after all that time I had expectations on coming back already. After all, why would they make us wait all that time to say no?
Ive talked to a few people as well that the same thing happened... wait for a long time then a big no.
But of course try it yourself and I really hope you get in! Just dont create lots of expectations.
The email is csc.rejoiner@emirates.com
Just email then and say that u wish yo come back and they will reply with the forms.
Good luck and keep us updated
         Jump to Top
travelboy19
#35  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 27/02/2019 at 19:22
In reply to post #33...
hello,

as some of you mentioned, rejoining really seems like a joke these days.

from my friends who tried and from my own experience, it seems that you either get a rejection:

"We regret to inform you that after careful consideration we are unable to accept your application for re-employment. Please note that any future applications for re-employment in the role of Cabin Crew are unlikely to be pursued"

or some false hopes that your file will go under review. you even attend an Open Day and have a final interview only to find out a few weeks later that you no longer meet the criteria.

if someone got a different answer and it's about to rejoin in 2019, please feel free to share your success story with us

if I remember well, while I was there, I don't think I met more than two rejoiners and the process was much easier back then.

they are having tens of ODs around the world in the upcoming months and we all know about the constant wave of resignations. so they need crew...but I guess they want fresh people :-))

so should we become 'fresh' as well? (wink, wink)

my friends who are still there would call me crazy if they would read this post. they would say that it's getting worse and that they are also planning to leave soon. everyone there is planning to leave soon.

and one day you leave, you go back to a normal life, relax for a while, get a normal job and then you start missing it...
         Jump to Top
psdk112
#36  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 28/02/2019 at 15:16
In reply to post #35...
So true, the rejoining process is scam and a time waster. Go apply elsewhere or wait patiently until they revery the policy to back how it was pre 2017 as currently nobody gets back in. I guess its just to scare those thinking of resigning in order to reduce the turnover...
         Jump to Top
WellYOLO
#37  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 04/03/2019 at 12:52
Hey all,,

So this is my progress.
I started my rejoining email on Oct 23rd 2018 (sent to csc email, nothings new here). They replied to me straight away on the 25th with all the necessary forms blah blah..
After, I sent all my documents on the 2nd of Nov, they confirmed on the 8th of Nov and the process was "supposed to start" on that day! 12 weeks they said to wait, well ok then, lets wait!

14 weeks later...

On the 17th of Feb, 2019, I sent an email to ask about my application. On the 19th of Feb, they replied to me. In the mail, they said its on the final stages of approval and to wait for 2 more weeks or so.

2 weeks today, still nothing. At this point, I got kinda frustrated really the process is super duper long and so tiring. Eventually, I think their answer will be a No but I am just waiting for them to let me know so my waiting game is over. And I can just let go that crewlife!
Oh well, Girls and boys, it does not hurt to try, fail or not, you would not kick yourself later for not trying one more time, ey? I really mind when people judge rejoiners or rejoiner-wannabe, they are not in our shoes so they should just mind their own businesses. Just my advice for those who want to start rejoining application, keep your expectation low and continue striving for other options/ jobs/ opportunities. The waiting game is long AF and the chance is like 5%. It is not worth giving up on your life for this YET until you know for sure.
And yeah I guess, wish me luck, will ya? ??
         Jump to Top
Steph27
#38  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 06/03/2019 at 21:23
In reply to post #37...
I really hope you get it!!!
Let us know how it goes :)
         Jump to Top
Livelifelaugh117
#39  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 24/10/2019 at 12:55
Hi guys

So I went for a final interview I sent all my photos for my rejoining process , and then they rejected me

Is it possible to just go to an interview and not tell them you worked for them previously?
         Jump to Top
Triptanight
United Kingdom
#40  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 24/10/2019 at 13:47
In reply to post #39...
Sure you can!

However, if they hire you and then process your paperwork as a new hire I am positive that their HR system will see that you had worked for them before and you will be flagged and then rejected at some point down the road. Unless you have a new name, birthday and passport number they will find out at some point.
         Jump to Top
Livelifelaugh117
#41  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 28/10/2019 at 07:26
I do have a second surname - if I changed my surname also and applied for a new passport - you think that would work?

It sounds extreme I know but desperately want to get back to them and going the proper route gets you no where just a wasted year of waiting
         Jump to Top
Steph27
#42  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 28/10/2019 at 12:42
In reply to post #41...
Hey hun!
I applied again after first being rejected, reached FI and after waiting another 10 weeks they rejected me as well.
I guess trying to go back to ek is really just a waste of time.
Why dont you try etihad? They are having ADs all over the world
Xxx
         Jump to Top
Livelifelaugh117
#43  Re: Emirates Rejoining : New Interview  Posted 28/10/2019 at 17:21
In reply to post #42...
How long did you wait from
First being rejected and applying again? Xxx
         Jump to Top
< Prev