Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
- QATAR AIRWAYS CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT OPENINGS !!!!
- LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
- Emirates AD Southampton 27/09/2014
- EMIRATES - USA Sept. 2014
- Still no final approval
- Emirates aviation college
- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet
- Assessment Days in Morocco
- Colourblind in Etihad or Emirates?

Emirates, recruitment process

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Emily_123    On:  Tue 15th June, 2010 at 11:28
Emily_123
#1  Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 15/06/2010 at 11:28
Hi guys...I've a applied to Emirates like 2 weeks ago and still didn't get any response...How long did it take for you do get an invitation to either an OD or an AC?  What are your experiences?

Jump to Top
libran_boi
United Kingdom
#2  Re: Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 29/06/2010 at 20:02
Hi Emily

it just depends upon some times...

i got a call in 5 days time for AD.....

how abt you any luck so far
         Jump to Top
Emily_123
#3  Re: Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 29/06/2010 at 20:28
hi libran boi, thanks for your answer...no I still haven't heard anything yet.. I will just attend an OD. But there's more people here who did it like that , so I am still optimistic....it's probably cause there are not as many AD's  in my country. And my CV isn't bad either. Were you lucky ? Did they hire you?

Jump to Top
libran_boi
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 02/07/2010 at 10:58
Hey Emily, I got thro AD nd also got shortlisted and done with my FI, its a 6 weeks waiting time to get a cal for Medical test. so hoping for the best....although cant wait any more... Keep me posted abt ur progress all d best to you
         Jump to Top
7abibi
United Kingdom
#5  EMIRATES after final interview??!!  Posted 10/02/2012 at 14:23
Hi guys,
I had my final interview 2 weeks ago and they told me I should get a reply after 6 weeks the lates?
Does anyone knows how long does usually takes,and if is the final interview 99% job guaranty or not really?
My status online is still "under review"

Thank you all :-) :-)
         Jump to Top
varulven
#6  Re: EMIRATES after final interview??!!  Posted 13/02/2012 at 19:15
In reply to post #5...
FI is not a guaranty unfortunately...

As I've understood it can take different time til the answer. Some wait for 2 weeks, some for 6. Relax and wait Good luck
Edited 13/02/2012 @ 19:16 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
versusgrl1
#7  Re: Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 27/02/2012 at 19:14
Hello all,

I went to the OD in Miami on Feb 12 and had my final interview the following day. I was asked to re-submit some photos to cabincrewrec.dubai@emirates.com. To date, I have not heard confirmation of receipt of the photo. Does anyone know if they write back to candidates that submit needed docs to this address? Also, does anyone know the chances of getting the position after the final interview? And lastly, how long after the final interview do candidates hear the results?

Please answer if you know as I am barely sleeping due to the anxiety!

Thanks so much!!!
         Jump to Top
nm-aab
#8  Re: Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 27/02/2012 at 19:31
In reply to post #7...
Im in the same position as u....

what about ur online status?
is it applied or under review or approval in progress?
         Jump to Top
versusgrl1
#9  Re: Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 27/02/2012 at 21:35
Hi! Still says "applied" but I filled it out after my final interview as I went to OD without filling it out. Did you go to the OD in Miami and already had your final interview? What does your status say?
         Jump to Top
nm-aab
#10  Re: Emirates, recruitment process  Posted 28/02/2012 at 07:51
In reply to post #9...
Applied...
:(

It should be approval in progress....

Usually 5-10 days after FI status will be change from applied or under review into approval in progress..
And then, from approval in progress status will be change into "You will be contacted by your Recruitment coordinator at the earliest".

When u see that on ur account - you can not log in anymore into accoutnt and you can just wait for golden call.

What i think is this:

This is normal procedure. I dont really think that someone will have status change after 20 days if most people get that status after 7 days after FI and approval in progress will be only to the people whose documents etc will be send to recruitment coordinator - otherwise, I think for those whose status is still applied - recruiter decided that there is no reason for that person to be selected after FI so these papers are not even handed over to coordinator...
         Jump to Top
Next >