profile image
Mya
Emirates recruitment process
profile image
Mya
Hy guys
I wanted some advices from you guys because i’m still waiting for my GC which is not yet arrived.
I did my FI via internet 28/12 and after that they called me twice . First time was for asking me new professional photos so I sent them ( 6/01) aftet that my status change in Interview completed, then after 3 days they called me again asking me about my diploma and since that time I had no feedback from them.

Can you guys tell me what does it mean ? Those calls are not considered golden call but is it a good sign?

Did someone had my same experience?
How long it takes for you guys to get the GC?

Thank you in advice guys ?? this waiting game is so agonising ??
profile image
Cheri Crystal

Here are some of the best ways that you can apply if you're looking for a job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

1: First, make a CV that is professional and contains all your job history, where were you employed, what the job responsibilities you were handling, etc.

2: Once your CV is ready, get yourself registered or create your account on all the professional job sites. Make sure all your details are genuine as in your executive CV writing.

3: In the meantime apply for your 3 months visitor visa and fly to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

4: After landing in Dubai, start off searching for the jobs that you want.

5: Another, best thing that you can do is look for all the companies then search for their HRs or hiring department people on LinkedIn, try making a connection with them and ask them if there are any opportunities.

6: If, they provide you with their email address, email them your CV and wait for their call or email to revert.

7: You can even go for a walk-in interview, for the experience.

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.78k 1 year ago
1 3.78k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  71 -
0 71 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.88k 2 months ago
126 958.88k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.39k 7 months ago
57 183.39k 7 months ago by annaliona
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -