Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
- Emirates Assessement day in mauritius 2014.
- Reach Test
- BRITISH AIRWAYS MIXED FLEET ROLE
- Any places to stay for British Airways training
- Lovely double ensuite suitable for LGW cabin crew
- Pending documents EK
- qatar airways interview for experienced cabin crew
- How many people get the "golden call"?
- Flybe training timetable

Emirates open days

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  katrina19bhx    On:  Thu 3rd January, 2008 at 08:21
katrina19bhx
United Kingdom
#1  Emirates open days  Posted 03/01/2008 at 08:21
Hi,
Wondered if someone could help me as am a bit confused. Emirates are advertising "Open days" for cabin crew recruitment, do we just turn up with our CV and pictures or do we have to apply first??

thanks

katrinax
its so much funnier now that i get it!!!!!
         Jump to Top
Ali_Xander
United Kingdom
#2  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 03/01/2008 at 12:09
As far as I am aware (correct me if I am wrong), you just show up with your CV. However on the website, you can also register your details for the Open Day - This I am guessing would be better as you would already have completed the application form and no doubt make life a little easier for the recruitment officers. Good Luck :)
http://web.me.com/alixander - FINALLY UPDATED ONCE AGAIN with comments too
         Jump to Top
katrina19bhx
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 03/01/2008 at 12:26
Thanks Ali, you have been a great help.
I want to attent the open day in Cardiff on 13th jan, i have completed an application form and sent pics etc...so atleast thats all sorted and i wont have to worry about taking that on the actual day. Is there a number or an email anyone has that i could have to clarify this at all??

Thanks again
         Jump to Top
Kitty_Kat
Netherlands
#4  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 03/01/2008 at 14:10

hi katrina,

I am not so sure that you can just show up like that, at least for me I had fillen out the online form and send them an email saying that i would be able to attend that day, after that "They" send my an invitation for that open day... check the web site and do the online form..after that wait for a few days see if you get a respond if not, send them an email saying that you would be interested in attending the cardiff  session and give them your reference number you get when you fill in the  form...

hope this helps, good luck...!!!
         Jump to Top
katrina19bhx
United Kingdom
#5  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 03/01/2008 at 14:35
Its so confusing as the have open days and assesment days advertised on the website. I filled the application out last night and have recieved confirmation that they have recieved it and am waiting to see if they like me or not.
I dont know what to do
         Jump to Top
Ali_Xander
United Kingdom
#6  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 03/01/2008 at 16:38
It usually takes them a couple of days from when they receive the application to asking you to attend for an Open or Assessment Day. Wait a couple of more days.
http://web.me.com/alixander - FINALLY UPDATED ONCE AGAIN with comments too
         Jump to Top
moha85
Morocco
#7  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 03/01/2008 at 22:00
Hi there! I am from morocco and waiting to start with Etihad! As I also tried Emirates before I can tell you from my own experience that you can show up at an Open Day without any invitation!!! If it is a Global Assessment day than the invitation is required! Open days are opned for anybody who is interested and who would like to show his interest with Emirates! make sure that it is the same as a Global Assessment Day becasue you will have to undergo several group activities and presentations tec.! If there are not so mayn they will short list on the same day of the process and the first selection is done on the first day and final interviews on the next 2 days!

Hopefully you dont need an invitation! Just show up and do your thang girl! You will make it! I keep my finger crossed for ou and see you soon in Dubai! Ok I will be in Abu Dhabi but its not that far away:-))))))))

Kind regards from lovely morocco!!!!

Mohammed

Jump to Top
shabid
Pakistan
#8  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 04/01/2008 at 11:22
Hay my Moroccan smiley friend! how are you doing?You are still waiting, i thought you would be already done with training as no sign of you since long time...
Hows everything,what is the future scene as yet?
Good to see you here again.
Good luck and take care.
None of my dreams are waiting down here,they are waiting up there
         Jump to Top
katrina19bhx
United Kingdom
#9  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 04/01/2008 at 12:28
Thanks everyone for your help, the open day i want to attend is
definatly an open day, so i might just turn up anyway and see what
happens as i cant seem to find a telephone number or email on the
emirates website
         Jump to Top
moha85
Morocco
#10  Re: Emirates open days  Posted 04/01/2008 at 12:40
Hi Shabid! I was just about to move but than got a call from Abu Dhabi that my application is successful and that I am accepted but I was put on hol dbecause all the training facilities of Etihad are full at the moment, even the crew accomodation and the hotels around Abu Dhabi sector! I have to wait maximuly until February and than here we go:-)))) Thanyk you for nice words! What about you by the way? Are you still trying to get in? If you have Emirates or Etihad Assesments let me know, I will help you as far as I can!!!!

The best to all of you and take care!

God bless you in cha allah!!!!

Take care!

Mohammed

Jump to Top
Next >