Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Aer Lingus Recruitment Dublin Open
- Referencing started
- LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
- Liverpool base!! Got the job anyone else heard?
- LGW Roster
- Still haven't heard
- Accomodation, Specific to BA
- manchester AD
- AD midlands Dec 3rd?
- Cabin crew application - North

Emirates Open Day

Author
  Topic Started By:  mohammedsafaa@y    On:  Mon 1st February, 2010 at 04:45
mohammedsafaa@y
United States
#1  Emirates Open Day  Posted 01/02/2010 at 04:45
I recently applied for a cabin crew position with emirates airline. On my account page it says that my application is being reviewed. I also applied for an open day session which was suppose to be held February 6th 2010, but postponed due some circumstance. I received a message from emirates saying that, I was invited to the open day in Texas or California. Though the problem is I live in New Jersey. I really want to attend the open day session, but I cant afford the ticket nor a hotel. I was wondering, if I don't attend the open-day session, will it affect my chances of getting the Job for emirates, because I truly want to work for this company. Help, Answers, Advice Please.
         Jump to Top
indeo
Groupie
#2  Re: Emirates Open Day  Posted 01/02/2010 at 17:30
no it wont. i know someone who was invited to an assessment day and she couldnt make that date so she didnt turn up then she received an email saying because she hadnt shown up she was welcome to apply again after 6 months. its counted as failing the assessment day. The first time I was invited to an AD i couldnt make it so i called Emirates and told them and they said it was fine and I could apply to any other one. So as long as you contact them its not a problem.

Thats for an Assessment Day though. You might not have to contact them if its an Open Day that you cant make, but i would give them a call anyway just to be safe.
         Jump to Top
mohammedsafaa@y
United States
#3  Re: Emirates Open Day  Posted 01/02/2010 at 20:48
Thank You soo much for the reply, Means a lot to me. 
         Jump to Top
lou86
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Emirates Open Day  Posted 05/02/2010 at 18:10
Looks like the recruitment is back in full swing with lots of open days happening around the world right up till April. Im sure there will be plenty of opportunity for another open day soon!
         Jump to Top
phillip1986
United Kingdom
#5  Re: Emirates Open Day  Posted 10/02/2010 at 19:34
hey wonder if anyone can help. I applied for a cabin crew position at the beginning of January and my application status says, 'submitted for final review'. I have noticed that there are a few global assessment days that have dates set. Im not sure what to do what is the difference between an open day and a global assessment day? and do i need to register for one of them insted or can i register for more than one assessment day any help at all would be apreciated thanks.
         Jump to Top
indeo
Groupie
#6  Re: Emirates Open Day  Posted 10/02/2010 at 21:44
you can register for any. The difference is that candidates have to be invited to an assessment day, but anyone can go to an Open Day. So usually open days are very busy and assessment days are a *little* quieter (still up to 100 people in some countries though)
         Jump to Top
Maiconsoares
Brazil
#7  Re: Emirates Open Day  Posted 29/12/2010 at 17:41

Please access my blog Faq's.

maiconsoares.blogspot.com

Two Thumps up!

I'm here to help!
         Jump to Top