Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Aer Lingus Cabin Crew 2019
- Talent pool 2019
- Training 26th Feb
- Does Emirates hire Qatar Airways cabin crew?
- Jet 2 training January 30th
- General Knowledge exam
- Successful candidates
- Questions
- Life as a cabin crew?
- British Airways F.A.Qs

Emirates online status under review

Author
  Topic Started By:  Goddess    On:  Fri 2nd November, 2018 at 19:38
Goddess
#2  Emirates online status under review  Posted 02/11/2018 at 19:38
Hello!

Can anyone give me advice. My application status has been under review for two months now. Does anyone know the reason for this?
         Jump to Top
Kim02
#3  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 03/11/2018 at 14:34
In reply to post #2...
My status has also been Under Review for a little over 2 Months and the AD is in 13 Days
         Jump to Top
wanabecabincrew
#4  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 03/11/2018 at 21:45
In reply to post #2...
Hi

May I ask if you don't mind to share the generated email you received after you submitted your application to them.? And for how long the status application received changes to under review.. Thanks and regards.
         Jump to Top
katididee
Canada
#5  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 05/11/2018 at 01:21
I had my final interview on Monday and my application status is still under review! Don't worry, it doesn't mean anything until you've gone through the whole process.
         Jump to Top
Kim02
#6  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 05/11/2018 at 11:27
In reply to post #5...
Hi there,

My application status says
Active accepting jobs
Application under review - Updated date : first original date that was updated (once)
View submissions/view email message/withdraw

I can’t edit my application anymore. Are these positive signs ? also, does anyone know how long before the AD can you receive an invite? I haven’t recieved anything yet and this is my status and the AD is in a Week
         Jump to Top
megancraigx
#7  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 05/11/2018 at 14:05
Does emirates invite anyone to an assessment day through the online application or do you have to continue to go to open days until you are chosen?
         Jump to Top
Kim02
#8  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 07/11/2018 at 16:23
What’s does it mean when the date gets updated twice on you emirates application? Is that good
         Jump to Top
CubanJamaican
#9  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 07/11/2018 at 20:58
Hello everyone,
I applied for Emirates May 1st, wasn’t hearing from them so I attended the Miami, open day...unfortunately I didn’t get through because I fell asleep, not intentionally but I had traveled from Jamaica and had problems with rental and finding my hotel so I arrived to my hotel 3am...fearing oversleeping I didn’t not sleep so I left for the open day at 7am and I was crashing...anyway...I reapplied using the 6 months period from online application this time using a US address and I got invited to attended an Open day. So my questions are will it be the same recruiter from Miami? This open day is in Washington. Second Question will they note that I applied online and that my application is under review. I’m nervous. Suggestions, help! I really hope it’s not the same recruiter.
         Jump to Top
Kim02
#10  Re: Emirates online status under review  Posted 08/11/2018 at 10:09
GOOD NEWS.. after all the stressing I just got my invite for the Assessment Day! 4 days before ?? I’ve waited for 3 months! My application status has been under review for so long and I lost all hope . What I’ve noticed and I’ve actually asked a few days ago In this forum, about my status. My application kept going from “View Submission” to “Edit/view submission” which was weird it went on like this for at least 4 days! My date updated yesterday and the entire day yesterday it was just “View sub” and this morning it was back on “view/edit sub” so that could be another clue to look out for !! The silent updates. And I finally got an invite! Don’t lose hope cause I did thinking they won’t send one last minute but these recruiters really do!
ANY tips and advice I can take with me to the AD ? ?? And to add I just checked my online application again it updated the date to today’s date and it’s back to “View Submission” only and o can’t edit again x
Edited 08/11/2018 @ 10:44 Revision #1
         Jump to Top