Emirates MEDICAL

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  jpiech    On:  Sat 4th August, 2012 at 16:56
jpiech
United Kingdom
#1  Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 04/08/2012 at 16:56
Hello Troley Dollies :))

I am joing Emirates on 12th Oct 2012. And I completed my medical already has anyone of you received e-mail regarding your resignation with current employer?
I have 33% joining process completed :)

Has anyone got a idea what is the next stage?
Jo
         Jump to Top
alex.n
#2  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 05/08/2012 at 15:02
In reply to post #1...
just wait till all your documents being approved, all the status of pre-employment completed, your HR coordinator will send you a notification that approval for you to resign with your current employer. Goodluck!
         Jump to Top
PlatinumlBoy
#3  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 05/08/2012 at 15:55
In reply to post #1...
Hey
Iam Also joining Emirates on the 10 October , and also still i have only like 33 per cent done,
Please can somebody tell what still I need to do, and do I have to make all the Medical tests(xRay for chest, HIV test , Hepati....) , in my country or they will do them for me when i arrive
         Jump to Top
aa0693a
#4  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 06/08/2012 at 23:35
In reply to post #1...
Hi! I'm joining Oct 12th too. I'm having a problem with 'documents for security' though..it won't let me upload my resume, there is no link from the dropdown menu! I just uploaded it separately, I hope that is ok!

Also--I was hoping someone could help me out with some of the medical questions I have? I'm feeling so confused :)
         Jump to Top
Assoumy B.
Morocco
#5  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 07/08/2012 at 02:58
In reply to post #3...
to PlatinumlBoy:
u have to do ur medicals in ur home country and submit the results and wait for the medical clearance
once u get to dubai u'll have to re-do them in order to verify u falsified nothing abt ur medicals and also in order to obtain the residency permit
2014, please be Awsome !
         Jump to Top
Assoumy B.
Morocco
#6  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 07/08/2012 at 03:05
In reply to post #4...
to aa0693a:
u can post ur questions so we can see if we can help
2014, please be Awsome !
         Jump to Top
alex.n
#7  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 07/08/2012 at 04:58
In reply to post #4...
You can upload your resume in "Other Documents" in the right side of portal.
         Jump to Top
alex.n
#8  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 07/08/2012 at 05:03
In reply to post #3...
To PlatinumlBoy: For your own peace of mind you should do all the medical blood test and chest x-ray before going to Dubai, you will have to do ALL again in Dubai to get residency visa! However, only Appendix 2,3,4 and declaration form are mandatory to be uploaded to obtain final approval. When all pre-employment steps completed, you should be 66% of joining process.
         Jump to Top
aa0693a
#9  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 07/08/2012 at 15:52
In reply to post #8...
Thanks! I uploaded my resume there. I uploaded my Appendix 3 with the shots I've had so far, but now I'm waiting to get my other shots done at the doctor in a few weeks. I'm wondering, do you think I should print a new Appendix 3 and fill it in once I get all the other vaccinations here in the USA? Or should I just bring the records that I've gotten new vaccinations here in America?
         Jump to Top
alex.n
#10  Re: Emirates MEDICAL  Posted 08/08/2012 at 12:08
In reply to post #9...
You don't have to do all the vaccinations in your country, just only yellow fever is mandatory to do it before going to Dubai, so in Appendix 3 you should have done yellow fever before uploading. And the rest of vaccinations, you can do later and bring the vaccination handbook along with you to Dubai for proof of vaccinations, or you will have to do it again in Dubai.
         Jump to Top
Next >