- EK to EY?
- Large Double Room - 30mins to Gatwick
- Any new applicants who are parents?

Emirates Invite to Assessment Day

Author
  Topic Started By:  bee.p    On:  Tue 9th July, 2019 at 22:12
bee.p
#2  Emirates Invite to Assessment Day  Posted 09/07/2019 at 22:12
Hi everyone! So I was wondering how the mechanics are for the invitation to assessment day is for those who apply online with Emirates. Do they only take account of the upcoming and closest date? Do I get options on which country I'll travel to? Do they check based on where I currently live and on my nationality? Usually how many days or weeks prior to the AD would you get the invite?

I'm trying to get info on this since I'm checking on how much Id need to save up since all upcoming ADs and ODs are outside my country and some locations require me to get a visa :( and I've heard that sometimes you could be invited with only days to prepare and for visas that would be quite difficult - hence why I wanna prepare way ahead.

Please help an aspiring FA out! Thank you so much ??
         Jump to Top
MARIAGM
#3  Re: Emirates Invite to Assessment Day  Posted 19/07/2019 at 08:27
In reply to post #2...
I have the same doubt. I think we are going to go to the same Assessment Day, maybe different countries. I have apply for Emirates, and in the mail they send me back, they gave me Barcelona location. But i was wondering if I have to go there, or I can choose another Open Day place. Madrid in this case. I don´t know what to do.
         Jump to Top