profile image
khaldoun
Emirates Interviews and Advice
profile image
khaldoun

Hey This is Khaldoun......

Anyone Attend the Assessment day for Emirates Group??... They started thier tour Around now... Please any one did it please pass it by... And Is there any Math Exams??... What's the GD topic??... Talk To US we are a lot by the way!!!... There's a question here from a lady she's asking "do they have any problems with Contact Lens?" She's putting a contact lens not eyeglasses.... we love you and we need your help....

profile image
cnoeul

They don't care about contact lens unless she does manage to stay in dry cabin. They don't have math test, only have simple English test involving writing test which is kinda an essay.

Good luck with your interview!

Laura

(edited)
profile image
khaldoun

We love you... You saved life here she was so worry wbout it... AND we love you more about the Math test thing whitch was terrefing for us... Thanks a lot and wish you the best in you carrer...

Khaldoun and others

(edited)
profile image
admiral12

hello there i just wanna  enquire as iam planning to fly to cairo to attend the emirates interview open day there ? do u know that they will entertain male cabin crew ? and when where ? plz as iam really depending on your  help

thanks khaldoun

and about the maths test i don't think they do it they just give english exmas and group discussion test +personality test or iq iam not quite sure !

thanks khaldoun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

profile image
naheedroohi
hey guys,,,,,,,, as i know EK will only call short listed candidates for interview ,, and these are not open days ,,, but assessment days for only selected people... Naheed...
profile image
khaldoun

Thanks a lot Miss South-Africa "Naheed" That is very optimistic telling us it's only for short listed candidates… But based on what happened here in the previous year they announce in the News Paper for anyone; those with an invitation or even those don’t have any… One of my friends did it last year with out an invitation and she's Cabin Crew now…… Who knows may be we'll do it too… Did you try your shot with those people before Naheed??… In Anyway wishing you Good Good Good Go… OK three Good luck is enough… BYE-BYE…

(edited)
profile image
naheedroohi
hey Khaldoun,,,,,,,i have been waiting since a long time but even i foned them and one lady spoke to me n told me all ,,,, but in fact its so confusing situation as written on website,,,    either open days r assessment ,,,they r also coming here in johannesburg, n i m waiting,,, any ways no one knows where is luck ????????? wish u good luck too all....... Naheed...
profile image
khaldoun

Haheed...

Luck is just near to you... You'll do it and we'll meet all in Dubai dont worry... GOOD LUCK... BYE-BYE

profile image
batodd

Are the open houses they list on the website actually open houses or are you allowed to attend only if you have been invited?

I allready applied online but was planning to go whether or not they invited me!

profile image
khaldoun

Dont worry about the inv. if dont get one you also go there... Because for sure they'll announce in the National News Paper... A friend of mine did it with out an inv. and she's a Cabin Crew there now... GOOD LUCK Batodd... For all of us...

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.07k 1 year ago
8 8.07k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.99k 8 months ago
266 594.99k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.45k 4 years ago
10 67.45k 4 years ago by user16937
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.44k 1 year ago
39 427.44k 1 year ago by Aaron
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK