profile image
Julia91
Emirates final interview London
profile image
Julia91
I was wondering if anyone else is yet to hear back from their final interview at London Heathrow? Mine was 7 weeks ago today and my status hasn’t changed from under review since April 18th :s I did send an email a week ago but just received an automatic response. Anyone still waiting too?
profile image
Emski2628
I was at the Manchester Open day. My interview was 7 weeks ago last Friday. I've heard of a few other people still waiting too. Hopefully we'll hear soon. I thought we would have received an unsuccessful or on hold by now x
profile image
Johnnn
Hey I was at the Manchester open day too and had my interview 6 weeks ago. They asked for more photos, pre joining forms and changed my status to Interview Complete last week but I haven't heard anything since. Are you the same?
profile image
Emski2628
Hey

Yeah I'm the same my status is interview complete. I had my interview 8 weeks ago now,I sent my forms and photos in 3 days after the interview.

My status changed from Application under Review to Interview complete on the 15th of May and then it updated to Interview complete again on the 28th of May. I haven't heard anything from them at all. Might try phoning HR on Monday to see if there's a problem with my photos or something. The wait is excruciating! I've heard a few people that had their interview the same day as me have had GCs and some have been unsuccessful. I've heard rumours that if you've not had an unsuccessful in the first 6 weeks after your interview that thats a good sign but i've no idea if that's true or not.
profile image
Johnnn
My Interview Complete status just updated again this morning but it is still Interview Complete. I know how you feel, so excruciating! Yeah I wanted to ring them but is there even a HR number? Let me know if you find it. Good luck with it. I hope we don't have to wait too much longer ????
profile image
melodie96
Hey!
Hope yous all don't have to wait much longer!
@Emski2628, tried sending you a private message just before but my wifis being a nightmare so dont know if it sent or not! Was just wondering if you know what the HR phone number is?! Just I urgently need to get in touch with them as my pics wernt uploading properly and they keep sending the same email about it so I don't think they're receiving my email replies!
Good luck anyways and will keep my fingers crossed for you all :) x
profile image
Julia91
My status hasn’t changed since before I even attended the open day, which makes me worried that they haven’t seen at it at all! I emailed them again today - it’s now 8 weeks since my interview has anyone had an updates?
profile image
Emski2628
Hey Melodie96 I just phoned the Emirates London Headquarters number which is 020 7808 0000. There's a series of menu options - at the first menu select all other queries and then at the second menu select Human Resources Department. To be honest I didn't find out anything new, it was just like 'Oh Dubai deals with that'. Good luck with your application! Let me know how you get on. Em xx
profile image
melodie96
Aw fab thanks Emski! (and sorry for the late reply just saw this now!) Will try ringing them now! Hopefully manage to get it sorted. And thanks you too!! I'm sure they would have sent you an unsuccessful email by now if you were so sure its a good sign for you! (even if it is annoying having to wait so long! :( ) Good Luck! M xx
profile image
kuba.mlady
Hey there I’ve done my final on 20th of June in London. Reaching almost a month of waiting. Do we know if they are sending unsecesfull emails too? What about you guys how is the waiting going? Good luck to you all.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.12k 1 week ago
7 1.12k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.23k 1 year ago
8 8.23k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 2 months ago
8 2.91k 2 months ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.48k 1 year ago
162 634.48k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.35k 9 months ago
266 595.35k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.69k 1 year ago
31 372.69k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.49k 4 years ago
10 67.49k 4 years ago by user16937