profile image
Mona mari
Emirates -final approval
profile image
Mona mari
Hi guys. I got my Final Approval from Emirates, Monday , but today I completed my vaccinations and uploaded them on site. I send a query ,telling them my vaccinations are complete , and now my medicals ,have that "in progress" mark next to them and also my application went from beeing 75% to ...62 % . Should I worry , there is any possibilities that they change their mind even if they gave me the final approval?
profile image
bubica8
Originally posted by @Mona mari
Hi guys. I got my Final Approval from Emirates, Monday , but today I completed my vaccinations and uploaded them on site. I send a query ,telling them my vaccinations are complete , and now my medicals ,have that "in progress" mark next to them and also my application went from beeing 75% to ...62 % . Should I worry , there is any possibilities that they change their mind even if they gave me the final approval?
Hi Mona,u don't have to notify them when u upload some document on portal,just upload them without sending them a query....they register all trust me... I dont know about that 75% to 62% , but I know that they are having some problems with all portals,so hope that is not going to be a problem,good luck
profile image
Mona mari
Thank you Bubica8 , it seems you are right. Because now they all look completed again:)
profile image
bOnejO
How long does it take for u to see your documents for security completed? Everything under my pre-employment has completed expect the docs section, been hanging in progress for more than 5days! Getting worried~

Is it because we've have go through immigration clearance before they approve?
profile image
Mona mari
Well, my documents more then 2 days they did not showed "in progress" and I had my final approval without completing all medicals.Try sending them a query ,telling them you have uploaded your documents.About the immigration procedures I don't know what to tell you , in my case was not necessary any clarifications.
profile image
bOnejO
Noted!

Was just wondering is it because we've to clear the immigration then they'll accept. I guess there's alot of problem with their portals nowadays.
profile image
bubica8
My documents for security was completed in a day or two,but online-joiners form is still in progress and I've completed that weeks ago,and got my final approval ....anyway we are all going to Dubai,so we shouldn't worry that much,we are the lucky ones to have these problems
profile image
bOnejO
Well Said! haha.

Hopefully next week I'll get to see my FA! ^^
profile image
bubica8
and when is your doj ?
profile image
bOnejO
25JAN! How about you?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.22k 2 years ago
4 2.22k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.55k 1 year ago
8 7.55k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.51k 1 year ago
31 372.51k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.51k 10 months ago
64 248.51k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.1k 1 year ago
162 634.1k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle