profile image
alexandra.b
Emirates educational certificate
profile image
alexandra.b
Hello everyone!
I've got my final interview today and now I had to finish online application. But they want to have a high school certificate which i do not have right now. I am about to finish studies in 2 months. Can I upload confirmation that I am still studying or can they wait for a duplicate of my high school diploma?(it will take about a week and a half). Or maybe you can tell me who can i contact to have an answer?
Please, help me, I am really concern about it
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Confirmation that you are still studying should be fine and then you can send the certificate later when you have it.
profile image
Edu Xtream

I need to pay someone to write my assignment for getting emirates educational certificate because I have no idea about it and have to submit it soon.

profile image
Emily John

Confirmation that you are still studying should be fine and then you can send the certificate later when you have it. You just told them the truth they will understand your problem 

If you have any other problem regarding your Assignment, We here at Help For Assignment services Service. We have an academic writing crew that is extremely skilled and experienced in understanding your requirements. We supply you with unique and spectacular writing services at an affordable price. Please contact us right away if you have any questions!

(edited)
profile image
DM666

Hi Guys,Can anyone help me where can i get online cabin crew certificate I would like to have cabin crew certificate.

Thanks & Regards 

profile image
dmitriy makovetskiy

Thanks everyone

profile image
Price Floyd

Dear Men: Can somebody tell me how I can obtain an online cabin crew certificate? I'd want to have one. 

(edited)
profile image
dipixels SEOteam

thanks for making this valuable stuff post you have made some nice article post your content is very helpful for us https://cipdassignments.co.uk/nvq-assignments.html

profile image
caylakling

Candy Crush is a simple and sweet match 3 puzzle game that is easy to learn and play. Complete levels by swapping colored candies on the game board to match three or more candies of the same color. Use boosters wisely to pass those extra puzzles! Blast chocolates and collect sweets through thousands of levels, guaranteed to have more cravings!

(edited)
profile image
Susan Wise

In the book, she acknowledges the importance of sticking with extracurricular activities. However, she does not discuss how much of an effect grit has on success.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.07k 1 year ago
8 8.07k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.25k 1 year ago
162 634.25k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.01k 8 months ago
266 595.01k 8 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.37k 1 year ago
93 408.37k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe