profile image
user16937
Emirates Customer Service Representative
profile image
bebo0oz
Originally posted by @mohamed020
hi dear

Same here still i dint get any response from them...
Did u got any response after that???...

Hi everyone, i have been applied for a position Customer services professionals
AD 21 Nov 2016
Final interview 23 Nov 2016
Interview completed 23 Nov 2016

i have got a call 1 and half month back from the HR told me if i'm still interested to join Emirates group i told yes. and she told me ok we'll be in contact with you soon once the position will be available, now i'm checking my application it's mention " Joining formalities in progress " updated 02 Mar 2017. does it mean i have been selected btw i didn't get any call from them again after this update.

could u plz tell me what are the next steps??

Thnx
profile image
JackReacher
Hi All,

I just need a confirmation regarding how long would HR contact (email/call) you after you're done with everything? I'm done with my final interview 2nd week of April 2017 and I have submitted all required documents. I also received an email stating that I advanced to the next stage of the process and I'm on waiting list.

Does anyone here have an idea or have experienced the same situation, how long would it still take? I hope I get a response.

Thanks.
profile image
amnooon2011
hi ..
I would like to ask , and I really need help on that ..
I get inivited for an assessment with emirates on the 8th.may. ,, for Customer service,, and I would like to know the test ,, how was it ,, and how hard it was,,, and how many people were in the assessment center ..

thank you so much ...
profile image
ginajack
Hello,

I have an assessment test on Sept 5 2017 , with Emirates airline post of Emirates Customer Service Representative . Please can some help me with what kind math , geography and English test question are asked for this test , where can i practice it.

Thanks
Gina
profile image
KukSie89
hey Gina.
how was your interview with emirates customer service professionals. can you please tell me how the day went like. thanks
profile image
KukSie89
hallo
may you please tell me your experience with ek customer service professionals the interview. i have an interview tomorrow
profile image
Olamide_ayomikun
HELLO, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU APPLIED?
profile image
le_hiroshi
Hi, do you know when you schedule an interview with them after receiving an invitation is it going to be in a country where you are actually staying or you have to fly to dubai for an interview?
profile image
Zhibek
HI EVERY BODY...
i GOT THE INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT EVENT 27TH nOVEMBER. pLEASE HELP ME WITH THE TEST. WHAT KIND OF TEST THERE WILL BE?? GRAMMAR?? GEORGRAPHY?
profile image
A54Y
I’d avoid using the caps lock button and check any typing before submitting it as a starting point!

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.09k 1 year ago
8 8.09k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.04k 8 months ago
266 595.04k 8 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.76k 3 years ago
27 193.76k 3 years ago by juankax
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.4k 1 year ago
93 408.4k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe