- BA Heathrow mixfleet accommodation offer
- Staff travel in first 6 mths with BA

Emirates Cabin Crew

Author
  Topic Started By:  ellierose17    On:  Fri 10th November, 2017 at 22:36
ellierose17
#2  Emirates Cabin Crew  Posted 10/11/2017 at 22:36
Hi!

Does anyone know when Emirates will be hiring for cabin crew? I have been waiting for months!

Many Thanks
         Jump to Top
QR_Candidate
Qatar
#3  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew  Posted 11/11/2017 at 13:49
In reply to post #2...
I highly doubt there will be any recruitment for the near future. Emirates has some financial issues just like Etihad. Emirates has an 18% drop in revenue and they started laying off staff, pursers are being asked to work in Economy because they are short of F2’s and at same time they can’t afford to hire new crew. It’s very messy at Emirates right now same with Etihad. Both companies will advertise assessment days with out a date just to keep the talent pool full.
•~•{Ex Air Canada, Emirates and Etihad CC/FA}•~•
•~•[Currently a CC/FA with QR]•~•
         Jump to Top
142f
Groupie
#4  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew  Posted 23/11/2017 at 10:48
In reply to post #2...
I read somewhere here on the forum it's either next Jan or April.. But there's no exact when they'll open, last year rumor said it was going to be Sept this year but still there's no recruiting
         Jump to Top
M.Twash
United Arab Emirates
#5  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew  Posted 03/12/2017 at 20:35
How about give it a try for Etihad or SkyDubai
         Jump to Top
miica
#6  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew  Posted 28/12/2017 at 21:49
In reply to post #2...
Ok people, dont know what to think. Emirates updated all elapsed (ex on hold) candidates with new date-18.12.2017. So, at this point they reviewed our applications again. I dont know what to think about that, cause we will again elaps if emirates start recruiting in oct. 2018. I heard that emirates have to update applications from all the on hold candidates and thats why they put the fresh date. At this point emirates still consider on hold people. Do you, people, have some infos, to share it here??
         Jump to Top
iwanna_fly
Brazil
#7  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew  Posted 29/12/2017 at 12:52
In reply to post #6...
So there is this woman that has a company that recruits for emirates for the last few years and she posted something on her Facebook page, the oficial page she’s been using for years to advertise her recruitment, well she said that recruitment would “maybe” start again in March/April 2017. That’s a maybe. I don’t know if we can take her word for it but she put it out for the world to read and I guess it’ll start soon then. But what do we really know.
         Jump to Top
jjlegend
United States
#8  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew  Posted 30/12/2017 at 12:38
In reply to post #7...
You mean March/April 2018
Hope
         Jump to Top