Emirates Cabin Crew on Hold Email

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  karmo    On:  Wed 3rd April, 2013 at 10:32
Jerry123
#32  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew on Hold Email  Posted 24/11/2013 at 08:50
Dear All,

i wold like to share my Emirates Experience with you:
i applied for a commercial job there then they sent me an email that i will have Skype interview after interview conducted , they sent me an email that i have been shortlisted and inviting me to dubai for Selection Process and request from me documents ; my passport , Photo, Entry Visa Application
i sent all the required documents, and they replied by the job is on hold until further notice from Senior Management. and they will not be able to conduct the selection process for the position now, and ask me for patience

Tell me what do u think?
Edited 24/11/2013 @ 08:53 Revision #2
         Jump to Top
infected
Czech Republic
#33  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew on Hold Email  Posted 28/01/2015 at 08:16
Hi everyone :)
I´m in the same situation as you are...I received my On Hold email on 24/12/2014 as stated below:

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for attending an interview for the position of Cabin Crew with Emirates.
I am pleased to advise you that your application has been successful. However, we are awaiting approval for additional training course dates before we can send you a formal offer of employment. Courses are fully booked until the mid of February 2015; therefore we will place your file temporarily on hold until further notice.

We will keep you informed if we are able to progress with your offer any sooner. Please update us if your contact and personal details change from that given in the application.
Thank you for your time and efforts during the interview and for your interest in the position.
Kind regards,

Cabin Crew Recruitment
Emirates Airline

I´m still waiting for my Golden Call so as many people who receive their on hold mail even in November....:(
         Jump to Top
chocosundae
India
#34  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew on Hold Email  Posted 04/02/2015 at 12:05
In reply to post #33...
Last I heard is that they have put hiring on hold. I guess they would open it by April.
Regards,

Ashish.

Friends are those little angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly............
         Jump to Top
infected
Czech Republic
#35  Re: Emirates Cabin Crew on Hold Email  Posted 04/02/2015 at 13:33
In reply to post #29...
Don´t worry....girls are on hold as well :)
         Jump to Top
mohelwali
#36  what do they mean by certifications in the applic?  Posted 18/03/2016 at 06:15
hello!!
can anyone please tell me what they mean by "certifications" and their expired dates!!! i really need to know this so that i complete my job application!!
         Jump to Top
< Prev