profile image
Tihomir Tubic
Emirates: Assessment Day
profile image
4Karin
Hello guys

I just apply on-line and receive e-mail that if I'll be shortlisted - they will contact me. how long it usially take to receive an answer? and if I'm not shortlisted they woudn't send me any answer?
profile image
Daria
Hi :)

You will get an answer in any way. It’s difficult to say how long it will take them to review your application. Somebody gets a quick answers the others wait for months. It depends on your location. They review the applications in the countries where they plan assessment days.
profile image
Dream_Liner
Hey Guys,

I had my AD in Dubai but rejected because of age i am 40 i reached to the final interview but my age kicked me out

Anyone faced the same issue
profile image
Daria
Hi,

so sorry to hear that

May I ask what was your timeline? When did you get the rejection email?
profile image
user16937
Hi guys. I have an issue. I want to go to Dublin Open Day but it's TBC. I'm from Spain so I need to purchase plane tickets fast because the price is going up. Should I take the chance and buy them, or should I wait till it says something else?
profile image
Daria
I'd say buy tickets. Try to find refundable ones if possible. Just in case. At least you'll be able to do some sightseeing, think positive XD
profile image
_winter
2 April 2018 - Application Received
16 April 2018 - Application Under Review

I was pretty shocked seeing the rather quick change of status as I'm from the Philippines. All scheduled ADs now are in Europe and the Middle East. So does this mean they're about to schedule AD in Asia?

Emirates has a partner recruitment agency here which I've also submitted an application to. Anyone familiar if Emirates will directly be screening applicants here or will they course it through the agency?
profile image
Hi4now
how did you know they rejected you because of your age? if this is the concept, then they wouldn’t agree to shortlist you from the begining!!
profile image
MishkaCat
Nope.
A friend of mine had the same experience. Got to the final interview and right there and then they told him as soon as they finished that he was too old to work for Emirates. It happened about 4 years ago.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.22k 2 years ago
4 2.22k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.56k 1 year ago
8 7.56k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.24k 1 year ago
93 408.24k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.8k 8 months ago
266 594.8k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.11k 1 year ago
162 634.11k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle