profile image
Annabelm
Emirates application form - education etc?
profile image
Annabelm
Hi!
This is probably me being a bit silly but i cant quite work it out and want to get it right.

On the application form emirates ask you to list your academic qualifications. this is fine, but the qualifications i have (A levels, I live in England) aren't an option so i don't know what to put? The closest option is high school which isn't technically right but should i put that anyway? there is no actual option to label the name of this qualification, i just have to pick the 'course/programme'? so would i do this for each of my a levels? Also, i assume i would have to add my GCSEs as well but how would i be able to distinguish these from my a levels as the closest equivalent again would be 'high school' but they are different qualifications?

also, what is meant by certifications? i am unclear as to what this means. and finally (sorry for all the questions) i have recently left university and did not complete my degree - i left after second year. would this impact my application and how (if at all necessary) would i include this on my application?

thank you!
profile image
Brayden james

Online writing services are basically the best approach to do assignment and article work. This https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/dissertation/  can guide you about the working process of this kind of probs and how these caught up cabaret essay services.

profile image
Ariel wilson

I wanted to know how to create Dissertation Examples for getting emirates educational certificate because I have no idea about it and have to submit it soon.

profile image
Lily Wilson

Hey! There is no shame in asking for homework help if you are unable to work it out on your own. Now coming to your question, if you have done A levels add the certificate of your qualifications in the certificate option, Also high school is the equivalent of your A levels, correct.

profile image
bad john

Thank you for sharing, coloring is very good for kids and I found a lot of coloring pictures at https://kleurplaat123.nl/film-kleurplaten/lego-ninjago/

profile image
Denis Charles

I appreciate you taking the time to share this, as I am currently looking into Emirates flights to Dubai, where I will be providing student consulting services as a professional essay writers uk   The best time for students to take advantage of this offer is now.

(edited)
profile image
Melba Sims

Very nice I liked this article sharing this good information I liked this article very best if anyone wants to know about good compare and contrast topics then you have to stay connected with me and you have got all the information for free, and from here you will get Many good things will happen. Do try it once.

(edited)
profile image
Tommy king

As a doctoral student, you are most likely already in the workforce. In such cases, time is a factor as you have to juggle between work and this scholarly task of completing and defending your dissertation proposal. With professional essay editors, you won't need to rush https://janettes-studio.com/ because you have someone doing your work for you

(edited)
profile image
Vicente Bush

Thank you for taking the time to share this with me; I am now researching Emirates flight times to Dubai, where I will be working as a student consultant as a online essay writers uk The best time for students to take advantage of this offer is now.

(edited)
profile image
Theresa Hillard

Your thoughtfulness is really appreciated; I am already looking up Emirates flight dates to Dubai, where I will be working as a student consultant next semester as a online essay writer uk The best time for students to take advantage of this offer is now.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.22k 2 years ago
4 2.22k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.55k 1 year ago
8 7.55k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.5k 10 months ago
64 248.5k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.78k 8 months ago
266 594.78k 8 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.09k 1 year ago
162 634.09k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.23k 1 year ago
93 408.23k 1 year ago by David_Hume