profile image
user16937
easyJet
profile image
avfreak
The EasyJet forum is still not working, saying that an error had occurred.

I have to do the online assessment, does anyone know what this consists of and what advice they could give? I am just feeling a bit nervous.

Thanks.
profile image
ZioKa
Hi Guys,

This one is going to be about references!

I was wondering if in my references I can add someone as my referee who used to be my general manager in a restaurant that I left two years ago, but this person also left the company after me, around a year ago?
Or does it have to be someone who is currently working in my former restaurant/company?

I am just a bit concerned since I don't think there is anyone who can still remember me in this place, as London's hospitality industry is pretty dynamic, people come and go, so for me, it would be a safe choice to choose someone who still remembers me from the time that we worked together.

Had anyone similar situation?

Thank you, and good luck with your training!
profile image
ZioKa
Hi Guys,

This one is going to be about references!

I was wondering if in my references I can add someone as my referee who used to be my general manager in a restaurant that I left two years ago, but this person also left the company after me, around a year ago?
Or does it have to be someone who is currently working in my former restaurant/company?

I am just a bit concerned since I don't think there is anyone who can still remember me in this place, as London's hospitality industry is pretty dynamic, people come and go, so for me, it would be a safe choice to choose someone who still remembers me from the time that we worked together.

Had anyone similar situation?

Thank you, and good luck with your training!
profile image
Noria
The referencee person need to work currently in the restaurant ...-take care it’s important !
profile image
ZioKa
thank you!

:)
profile image
cuttylutty
Hi guys,

Im new here in this forum and I had my AD with easyjet on the 31th of january in Berlin. I'll be based in Berlin, already did my online medical with AXA. They told me at the end that they will call but havent heard back from then since one week. How long do they take to call you ? Hope they'll call soon
profile image
ms88
They call a month or week before training. So don't worry
profile image
carmelo9806
Hi guys,

I'm new here. I wanted to ask you guys something. 4 days ago I did the online test and I received the successful mail! So I guess I have to wait the assessment mail.
The problem is, I did not have a passport, and I applied for it today, obviously it takes 3 weeks before I get it. What if I receive the assessment email before I get the passport? it would be possible to bring a document that certifies that I have requested a passport or Easyjet doesn't accept it? Should I write them (where?)?
Thank you!

P.S Do you guys know How long does it take to receive the assessment mail? I applied for Gatwick.
profile image
user16937
Someone I know took the confirmation with them, you'll have to take other documents to prove your identity and status but I'd ring them up to double check what you need
profile image
maluipa
Originally posted by @carmelo9806
What if I receive the assessment email before I get the passport? it would be possible to bring a document that certifies that I have requested a passport or Easyjet doesn't accept it? Should I write them (where?)?
Thank you!

They say to bring your ID card if your passport is being sent off for renewal.

AD date is very different, for Gatwick pretty quick I think. For mine (seasonal base) i was waiting few long months.

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  81 -
0 81 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  389 1 year ago
3 389 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  657 -
0 657 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.95k 2 months ago
126 958.95k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.41k 7 months ago
57 183.41k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.52k 4 months ago
71 986.52k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.13k 1 year ago
5 2.13k 1 year ago by anna jackson