profile image
user16937
easyJet
profile image
Joe Weston
Hi got My call today ( after 6 months) with a training course start date for the 24th of April at Luton was wondering if anybody else was on the same course. Can’t wait to start
profile image
MishkaCat
Hi.

Anyone been in the AD in Gatwick on the 24/01?

Would love to get in contact with you all.

I was there and I am waiting...

Has anyone received any updates?
profile image
Noria
Really happy for you, i am waiting for the golden call, and i know how much is difficult !!!
profile image
Flytho18
Hi all of you,

Great to „meet“ some of my future coworker on here. Have been to the AD in Berlin in the beginning of January this year. Got the succeeding mail one day after and I am waiting ever since ;) hope they won’t make me wait toooo long. Waiting is fine, but not knowing how long is exhausting :)

Keep my fingers crossed for all of you
profile image
MishkaCat
Hi Noria, when was your assessment?
profile image
Noria
My ad was at the end of october
profile image
Lisa-d
Hey

Was wondering if anyone else is training in Gatwick on the 17th April
profile image
georgiarianne
Hiya! I'm on that training course too :) what base have you applied for? X
profile image
FutureTrollyDolly
Hi guys
noticed the easyJet forum is down and wondered if someone could help shed some light.
So i did the application for easyJet last week as soon as they started advertising for Manchester. Within 2 days i was invited to do the 3 online assessments.
Did those a couple of days ago and instantly received this email...

'We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the first stage online assessment and your application is through to the next stage of the online selection process.

Your application will now be kept on file and when suitable positions become available at your chosen base, our recruitment team will review your application and you will be notified of the outcome.

You do not need to contact easyJet at this time, as we will contact you by email as soon as we have further information for you. In some cases, it may be up to several weeks or months before you hear from us, so please do not worry if this does not happen straight away.

Thank you for your interest in easyJet' '

So I'm a bit confused as to if I've actually been successful or not stupid as that might sound. Mainly because of the 2nd paragraph of the email when i know there's positions because recruitment for Manchester only started last week and i applied straight away T.i.a x
profile image
ms88
When I applied I got the same email from easyJet and nearly a month later I got the invite for the assessment day.
I know from a lot of people that this email means you passed the online assessment and now you only need to wait for the email inviting you for the AD. If you would have failed the online assessment they would have sent another email instead saying you haven't passed this round.

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  75 -
0 75 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  385 11 months ago
3 385 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  656 -
0 656 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.51k 1 month ago
126 958.51k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.13k 3 months ago
71 986.13k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.27k 6 months ago
57 183.27k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly