Latest Posts
- Heathrow crew house
- Qatar Online Interview
- customer service agent QR
- Qatar Airways after AD
- Cabin Crew Employment Survey
- March AD
- BA CityFlyer questions and answers
- Waiting amid the Corona pandemic (Qatar Airways)

easyJet

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  user97701    On:  Fri 17th November, 2017 at 07:47
nanamichan
#209  Re: easyJet  Posted 16/04/2018 at 22:39
In reply to post #206...
Easyjet gave me this number in order to contact AXA : 0141 5535110
AXA asked me more information about my medical, it took one month and now I think it is to late for me to have a training for this year. I applied for the summer 2018 in Manchester and still no training date... Sorry if I am doing mistake but english is not my mother tongue.
         Jump to Top
Georgina1990
United Kingdom
#210  Re: easyJet  Posted 16/04/2018 at 22:45
In reply to post #209...
I think they say that to everyone because you have to have a face to face medical the day before you start training so i wouldn't worry. I got the same thing at the end of my questionnaire. When did you have your assesment day? I think people who applied in September only just got offered training this year so you may have to wait, you won't have missed out you will just be in the hold pool waiting for a training course to come up :) Will be worth it though so don't get yourself down.
         Jump to Top
jorca
Spain
#211  Re: easyJet  Posted 17/04/2018 at 15:50
In reply to post #200...
Thank you so much for your help! really appreciate it!!
At the end did go to the assessment, got another and better offer! ;)
         Jump to Top
Midlifemadness
#212  Re: easyJet  Posted 17/04/2018 at 21:52
In reply to post #207...
Update - I spoke to AXA on Friday 13th and they have signed me back over to EayJet. They didn’t really, need to speak to me it’s just because their system automatically requests that they call you if you currently hold an In date EASA aero-medical certificate. So now the waiting game in the hold pool starts.
         Jump to Top
nanamichan
#213  Re: easyJet  Posted 17/04/2018 at 21:52
In reply to post #210...
Hi, this is all the dates. I don't know if people who had their AD at the same time or after me have already a training date..? People based in london can have their training any time because easyjet needs them at all time but for manchester , it is a 6 month contract for the summer, so if all trainings are full until july... I am pessimistic for this year...

25/01 : application online
20/02: invitation for assessment day
1/03: assessment day
2/03 : congratulation email ! and first email d' AXA for the online questionnaire
21/03: phone call and email from AXA asking me a report from my GP
5/04: email from AXA, everything ok with my medical, they will inform easyjet that I am able to progress to the face to face medical
12/04: email from easyjet:

" Thank you for your email.

We can now see that you have successfully passed your AXA medical, which is great. We can confirm your details are secured in our holding pool for Manchester. As soon as we have any information on a training course start date we will be back in touch; at present we do not have exact dates, which can take several weeks/months before we can confirm them.

We thank you for your continued patience and we will look forward to speaking to you soon. "
         Jump to Top
HayleyGGunn
United Kingdom
#214  Re: easyJet  Posted 18/04/2018 at 14:09
Hello everyone, I was curious if someone can help in regards to how the holding pool works.

I was successful for crew based at Southend in November 2017 and passed the online medical in December 2017. My notice period is 1 week also and I mentioned in my interview I was available to start ASAP with no pre booked holiday.

I have spoken with someone who applied in January 2018 and has been put on a training course already for Southend based (They started training beginning of April).

I have emailed easyJet twice now once in Feb and now in April but still no reply. All my contact info is correct on the systems.

Does anyone know why or how they would have been put on a course before me?

Any help on this would be great!
Edited 18/04/2018 @ 14:10 Revision #1
x
         Jump to Top
Lavi1996
#215  Re: easyJet  Posted 27/04/2018 at 12:05
Hello everyone, there's someone attending the AD on the 31st May in Berlin SXF?

Applied: 26/04
Invited to ad: 27/04
AD: 31/05
         Jump to Top
tanghisha
Germany
#216  Re: easyJet  Posted 28/04/2018 at 08:22
I got my call and I am allocated for the 17th of July un Gatwick...anyonelse?
         Jump to Top
nicolamarie
United Kingdom
#217  Re: easyJet standby differences?  Posted 28/04/2018 at 23:43
Can someone tell me what the difference is between a normal standby and crewing standby?
         Jump to Top
meliakate93
#218  Re: easyJet  Posted 30/04/2018 at 12:23
Hello,

Is anyone doing their training 10th May in Luton?

Thanks
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >