profile image
user16937
easyJet
profile image
Noria
I am waiting to ! Since my ad on the october 13
profile image
charlie108
Hiya! I applied for easyjet and did the online questions on the 27th Nov, i got an email on the 2nd Dec saying 'We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the first stage online assessment and your application is through to the next stage of the online selection process.

Your application will now be kept on file and when suitable positions become available at your chosen base, our recruitment team will review your application and you will be notified of the outcome.'

I'm just a bit worried, that nothing will happen with it? Has anybody else recieved a similar email? How long did you have to wait?

thanks very much!
profile image
ms88
I got this email last year when I applied for Easyjet. I applied beginning of October and end of October/beginning of November I got an Email invitation for the Assessment day.
To get the invitation might take a while as it depends when they scheduled an assessment day for the base you chose. I had some people on my Assessment day who waited 2 month for the invitation, so don`t worry if you won't hear anything for a while.
You probably hear from them beginning of next year.
Hope that helped.
profile image
josie123
Hi
That happened to me way back for 2017 recruitment, then when 2018 recruitment opened up again I was automatically invited for AD. They really do keep your name on file.
Good luck I gad my AD 24th October and was successful for 2018 recruitment and am currently waiting on training start date.
Jo
profile image
josie123
Hi Noria,

Did you get your wee "Merry Christmas and we will be in touch very soon" email yesterday?
profile image
Noria
Yesssssss ! Waiting for start date training was so longgg. I hope we hear some good news in december or january ????
profile image
ZioKa
yes! <3

it cheered me up a bit :)

we will hear from them soon, after Christmas for sure!
profile image
Noria
We stay in touch ????????????
profile image
josie123
Be sure to keep in touch on this as and when we get dates.....its exciting!!
although I've just been offered a new job until May 2018 feel as if I cant turn it down until I get my training date??? Just not knowing is dementing, Hear that they like to give you 4 weeks notice so we can be prepared.

Good Luck x
profile image
ms88
They give between 2 1/2 to 3 month notice before you start your training.

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  75 -
0 75 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  385 11 months ago
3 385 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  656 -
0 656 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.5k 1 month ago
126 958.5k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.13k 3 months ago
71 986.13k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly