Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- BA Mixed Fleet Start date 26th January anyone?
- Qatar On Boarding Zone
- Anyone can help me?!
- Qatar Airways - accommodation
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- exchange staff travel
- Aer Lingus assessment day
- United Airline change flight fee and check-in
- Interview for Etihad
- BA new mixfleet crew accommodation offer Heathrow

easyJet Forum - MUST READ BEFORE POSTING
:

Author
  Topic Started By:  tuiflyer    On:  Mon 29th October, 2012 at 22:28
tuiflyer
United Kingdom
#1  easyJet Forum - MUST READ BEFORE POSTING  Posted 29/10/2012 at 22:28
Hey everyone.

I'm getting extremely frustrated on this forum having to answer the same questions over and over again, only days apart. Please, please, please - you MUST search before posting a question! Many of your queries have already been answered on this forum already.

Furthermore, before posting about an Assessment Day (AD), please check that a thread hasn't already been started relating to that one AD. One thread per assessment is more than enough.

It's also vitally important you make your posts using ENGLISH and without any 'text speak.' I have to remove several posts a week that are completely illegible. I sincerely hope you aren't filling out your applications using the same standard of language!

Please see here for the forum rules.

Any posts not adhering to the above will be removed.

Thanks.
Edited 29/10/2012 @ 22:34 Revision #1
tuiflyer

CabinCrew.com Moderator Team

Unless stated, all views & opinions are my own and not that of my employer or CabinCrew.com
         Jump to Top
tuiflyer
United Kingdom
#2  Re: easyJet Forum - MUST READ BEFORE POSTING  Posted 28/03/2013 at 17:39
In reply to post #1...
*Bump*

Just a reminder this should be read prior to posting in this forum. Please, please, PLEASE use the search function before posting! I would also ask that you ensure your grammar and spelling is to an acceptable standard before pressing the 'Submit post' button - it makes my job so much easier!

Thank for your co-operation.
tuiflyer

CabinCrew.com Moderator Team

Unless stated, all views & opinions are my own and not that of my employer or CabinCrew.com
         Jump to Top