profile image
AirFlo
Easyjet Ex-crew and new applicants 2021
profile image
AirFlo
Hey everyone,

Has anyone else applied for a seasonal position w/ Easyjet?

I’ve applied for the Gatwick base as a new applicant and already completed the online assessment :)

Does anyone know what it’s like to fly as seasonal crew? Is it any different?

Would be good if it was made permanent but know it won’t be. :)
profile image
OGrace23
I applied for Manchester new applicants, not heard anything yet...

I'm sure there is probably lost of applications, but fingers crossed, I really want to fly again!!
profile image
raffaella scappi
I’ve applied for gatwick luton man and lpl . Done the test today .
profile image
flyingguy1
Bit of an odd one but when you closed the tests down did you get an email at all to say thanks for completing the tests? I only got one once my initial application had been submitted but not after the tests and I’m worrying my tests didn’t go through. Thanks
profile image
SophyR
I completed my test this evening and I didn’t get an email after I’d done them. Just said they will be in touch soon! Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long :)
profile image
raffaella scappi
I haven’t received any email after the test either . At 8 pm I received an email inviting me for a virtual assessment for Bristol . I never applied for Bristol base so I replied to them confirming the bases I had applied for . They told me we are not allowed to apply for multiple bases and asked me to delete all applications and only pick one . I’m not sure if I need to resit the test now
profile image
jknox
You can't apply for more than one base individually, they will cancel each other out, so you will have applied for the one you applied for last, so if LPL was the last one you applied for then your application will be for the LPL base, for example.

See below a quote from the careers site:
https://careers.easyjet.com/cabin-crew/faqs/

"Which bases are you recruiting for and how many bases can I apply for?

All of our available opportunities are listed on our careers website. If you can’t find a specific base listed then it means that we are not recruiting for that particular base or location. Even if your chosen base is not advertised, you can register your interest by creating a general profile on this website. We can then email you as soon as positions become available there. "You can only apply for one base at a time so please apply for your first choice. "However, at our Assessment Centres you can let us know if you’re also interested in being based elsewhere."

Again, as stated above, you'll be able to let them know at the assessment if you are interested in being based elsewhere
profile image
raffaella scappi
Yeap . That’s why the recruiter told me to cancel all applications and then apply for one . When I re-applied I haven’t received the email with the online assessment though I guess they are off for the weekend and they’ll reply to my email on Monday .
profile image
AirFlo
I didn’t receive an email after completing the test too
profile image
OGrace23
No I didn't get an email after the test either... I guess it's normal?

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.49k 4 months ago
18 4.49k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.69k 4 years ago
1 3.69k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 10 months ago
5 1.99k 10 months ago by Kiko

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.58k 1 month ago
126 958.58k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.31k 7 months ago
57 183.31k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.21k 1 year ago
113 543.21k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  333 1 year ago
3 333 1 year ago by Josie
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson