profile image
eytanbittan
EasyJet Cabin Crew 2017?
profile image
eytanbittan
Hello! I just joined this site as I will soon start a 5 month Cabin Crew course and really excited to start working for this industry!

I will be finished with the course by early March 2017 and I would love to apply for EasyJet and start working in any London airport, preferably Gatwick, but I don't really mind. And I'm just wondering if any of you guys know when will any EasyJet London 2017 recruitment take place? Because when I finish the course in March I would love to start training as soon as possible if I get through everything before it. Does anyone know if easyjet does training in April, May or even June? Maybe I could apply before I finish my course, in for example January so if they have training in early March I could join that one? I just hope I will be able to be working by June, or if not at least training by June or as soon as possible haha, do any of you have info on this?

Looking forward to what you guys say
profile image
phoebetaylor
Easyjet are more or less always recruiting for new crew based in gatwick.
There isn't really any way to guess when you're training would be though.
I applied in july and have only just got my training date for november! Once you're succesful you get put into a holding pool with hundreds of others all waiting for a training date too and then they just select who they want on which course. I know of some people who have waited up to almost a year for a training date. So theres really no way of answering your question lovely! You just have to apply when your ready and then wait basically! xx
profile image
Erin mcilroy
Hey peeps anyone attending Edinburgh AD Wednesday 28th would be great to know x????????
profile image
dpickering
They're recruiting now for lots of bases! Look on the careers website to apply for 2017 positions now!
profile image
eytanbittan
Thanks for your answer So I guess it just depends, so I only can wait and see what happens and how everything turns out next year. I've e-mailed easyJet anyway to see if they could provide an answer, but yep, thank you, and good luck with your training in November!
profile image
Eilidh
I'll be there! :) x
profile image
LHR_2_theworld
I'm in a similar position, I passed my assessment in June 2016 for a base at southend and I'm still waiting for a start date.
They said around the beginning of 2017 but I'm so excited I'm itching and scratching for a start date for training x
profile image
user16937
Awwww I'm in the holding pool & will be based in Southend too! We must be having our training together hello fellow work friend x

Originally posted by @LHR_2_theworld
I'm in a similar position, I passed my assessment in June 2016 for a base at southend and I'm still waiting for a start date.
They said around the beginning of 2017 but I'm so excited I'm itching and scratching for a start date for training x
profile image
mmodugno
Hi guys, anyone know the price for the course with easyjet?
profile image
NormB
Originally posted by @mmodugno
Hi guys, anyone know the price for the course with easyjet

They don't charge people to do the training - although you are bonded so must see out the first 6 months.

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  483 -
0 483 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 8 months ago
15 8.65k 8 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.4k 1 year ago
93 408.4k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.72k 11 months ago
64 248.72k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe