profile image
arasbella
EasyJet assessment - missing tooth!
profile image
arasbella
Hello everyone! I'm new here
February the 1st I have the assessment centre with easyJet and I have a problem...
I started in december the treatment with braces on my teeth, as I have a problem with the two canines. But the problem is not the braces as it's transparent, but the canine that my dentist had to remove!
Now I have a gap on my teeth
I'm very scared about the assessment, I think I have the requirements that the company is looking for, but I know also that it's important the aspect of a cabin crew as she's the image of the company, and this is the first important job opportunity of my life...
It's a temporary problem obviously, in few months I will have my tooth again, but for the most important step, the selection, in which the first impression is the most important thing, I will have this point less than the others, and it makes me a bit insecure.

Someone also had an experience like mine? Or knows if easyJet is so strict with the teeth?
Thanks a lot!
profile image
user16937
I really wouldn't worry about this. It's a temporary problem and you can explain light-heartedly 'sorry about the tooth, I'm getting an implant in the next couple of months' (I'm guessing this is what you mean is happening), it's fixable, make a joke out of it, (It makes whistling/drinking with a straw really easy' etc) which will show confidence. That's all they're looking for. By the time they get round to references and offering you a training date it'll probably be sorted anyway. Certainly by the time you'd actually be on a plane.

Focus on the interview and your behaviour and your appearance other than that. The fact you have had braces and are looking after your teeth shows you care about such things.

Relax, enjoy and you'll be fine.
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @arasbella
Hello everyone! I'm new here
February the 1st I have the assessment centre with easyJet and I have a problem...
I started in december the treatment with braces on my teeth, as I have a problem with the two canines. But the problem is not the braces as it's transparent, but the canine that my dentist had to remove!
Now I have a gap on my teeth
I'm very scared about the assessment, I think I have the requirements that the company is looking for, but I know also that it's important the aspect of a cabin crew as she's the image of the company, and this is the first important job opportunity of my life...
It's a temporary problem obviously, in few months I will have my tooth again, but for the most important step, the selection, in which the first impression is the most important thing, I will have this point less than the others, and it makes me a bit insecure.

Someone also had an experience like mine? Or knows if easyJet is so strict with the teeth?
Thanks a lot!

I'm missing 2 teeth and they didn't say anything about it and I didn't draw attention to it and I got the job. It's really not a big deal
profile image
David Fitzgerald

I had a little problem with my wisdom tooth and was looking for a dental clinic. I looked at a lot of options, read customer reviews. I can recommend you right now a dental clinic in Boston , which provides various services, dentists are experienced and the prices are adequate. It seems to me that this is exactly what you need right now.

profile image
Andrada Brînduș

Hello, 

My name is Andrada and I would like to apply for a position at Easyjet as Cabin Crew, my problem is simple, I can't find the Cabin Crew Admin Form. Can anyone help me in finding it or sending a blank for me to complete? 

Thanks in advance

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  499 -
0 499 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 9 months ago
15 8.65k 9 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.3k 1 year ago
162 634.3k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.62k 1 year ago
31 372.62k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.76k 11 months ago
64 248.76k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume